CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Scam part2

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scam part2

One of the moderators PMd me and said he deleted it by mistake.

Anyway I got the guy to agree to paypal me. I checked a few days later and he said he was transfering it to his paypal acct. Well yesterday he said it would be there this morning. Guess what I got home to check and he left me a message that his shop got broken into and he would call me. I replied what does that have to do with me. He just replied and said get a lawyer that he painted my stuff and deal with it. He said go ahead and spend some more of my money and his time that all the messages were hassment enough. VScustoms.com what a joke and a bunch of crooks. Man Im so mad right now I cant see straight. Im going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow anyway. You guys feel free to say hi to him if you like. Later

Old 09-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

That sucks. I don't blame you for being mad I would be ticked. If I find him you can bet I will leave him a little message. What a looser. Good luck with your lawyer I hope you can at least recover some of the money.

Old 09-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

It just sucks that people can be that way. You can bet that there will be plenty of us at your back with this one. Good Luck with the legal aspects of it..... Having purchased a swing arm, and tires and rims off of you myself. I know first hand what condition your stuff was in when you sent it off.....Perfection!!!

Brenten

Old 09-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

He emailed me this morning and said he lost 35,000 in the theft and as soon as what little money he had he would paypal it. He also said in his terms once they started a job there were no refunds that he legally set it up that way for people like me. Anyway he says he will sue me if I keep harrasing him. This guy has some nerve. Im going to give him till Friday. I cant beleive I am but you know Im a firm beleiver that it all comes back on you one way or the other. My lawyer is going to send a letter Monday if I dont get it. What a jerk

Old 09-13-2007, 02:11 PM
Range Rover
Default Scam part2

bet you learned on this one. he saw sucker written all over you. these guys scam people all the time. you have to watch them,

Old 09-13-2007, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Scam part2

Meaner,
I hope it works out for you. You can read feedback and research all day long and things like this still happen to good guys.

smoothguy, you really are not adding anything to these posts. Why not get in your Prowler and drive over to the Arctic Cat forum.

Scott

Old 09-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Scam part2

Hey Mrmeaner, Sorry every thing went sour for the paint job, You can report people like this to the Better Biuness Bureal, sorry spelling bad. They take care of people, just like in your case. They will do a investiagation. If they even smell a little bit of fishy stuff they will shut them down.

My 2 cents
Bryan

Old 09-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Scam part2

This sucks that he's dragging this thing out, even more.

I don't know which law enforcement agency covers his stores area, but I'd almost suggest checking with them and see if a report of a break in has ever even been made. That may be something the attorney could check.

Hope ya get your money back soon.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?
Default Scam part2

Smoothguy just go home we dont need people like you on the bomb forum or are you the person in question WTF some peoples kids?

Meaner I hope this guy gets what he deserves. I have my own small biz and this stuff pisses me off it makes all the honest guys look bad!

Old 09-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: smoothguy

bet you learned on this one. he saw sucker written all over you. these guys scam people all the time. you have to watch them,</end quote></div>

Smoothguy - I see something written all over you to................

......that rhymes with sucker [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Scam part2