CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Turbo Busa DS

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2007 | 08:11 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

What happened to SST's bike on EBAY ?? I can't find the thread on it here anymore ?? What was the response to Rons question on the bike being removed from auction 1/2 way through the bidding, I thought that was an interesting question.

Old 09-17-2007 | 08:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

? I was wondering the same thing............

Old 09-17-2007 | 08:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

The auction ended last night at 16,100. It didn't say it was ended early so I don't think he took it off auction. I think he sold it.

Old 09-17-2007 | 08:54 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

Alot of bike for the money, I see alot of these bikes that are built seem to be for sale not long after construction[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I would love to see one in real life, SST looks like he does a good job. I was excluded from the auction because I live oversea,s, don't no why ??

Old 09-17-2007 | 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

Rumor has it, there may be another one on ebay soon. ???

Gary

Old 09-17-2007 | 09:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

Every last one of us that do conversions are ADHD! lol

We finish them ride them then think of something else we can do that would be really fun. We end up selling the first project so the wife will be on board for the next project [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............At least that is what I do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2007 | 09:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

We finish them ride them then think of something else we can do that would be really fun. We end up selling the first project so the wife will be on board for the next project [IMG][/IMG]............At least that is what I do [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Unless you are married to a girl that likes the same shiny, performance oriented stuff that you do, then it turns to obsession[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2007 | 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: cynick

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

We finish them ride them then think of something else we can do that would be really fun. We end up selling the first project so the wife will be on board for the next project [IMG][/IMG]............At least that is what I do [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Unless you are married to a girl that likes the same shiny, performance oriented stuff that you do, then it turns to obsession[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Apperently [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2007 | 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

what did it say that busa could do on ebay? 300 feet in 3.91seconds at 95mph? or was is 86mph?

Anyways, thats FRIGGEN FAST

I saw the little vid, and it revs fast, throttle response is even better and faster revving than ANY 2 stroke i've seen, and faster than even the honda MX dirtbikes, (150, 250, 450)

Old 09-17-2007 | 10:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Turbo Busa DS

Have you ever heard a crotch rocket on the street rev? They really do rev that fast, and yes it is way faster than any 2smoke. He'd have to give most of the new mx 450's and such a half a hill head start to make it anywhere even.

Quick Reply: Turbo Busa DS