CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Can Am or Yamaha??

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Am or Yamaha??

Yamaha or Can-Am? Whats a Can-Am, where are they made? And how long you plan on keeping it? Wasnt Can-Am around back in the 70's building motorcycles and then went under due to poor quality and very expensive replacement parts not to mention hard to find when a company goes under years down the road, I wouldnt think twice about buying another Yamaha, they'll be around alot longer than we will. People love their ATV's, its your money and alot of it so choose wisely.

Old 10-27-2007, 01:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: WVWOLVERINE450

Yamaha or Can-Am? Whats a Can-Am, where are they made? And how long you plan on keeping it? Wasnt Can-Am around back in the 70's building motorcycles and then went under due to poor quality and very expensive replacement parts not to mention hard to find when a company goes under years down the road, I wouldnt think twice about buying another Yamaha, they'll be around alot longer than we will. People love their ATV's, its your money and alot of it so choose wisely.</end quote></div>

A Can-Am is BRP or Bombardier, they changed their name a while back, but still produce good sport and utility quads. Yes the aftermarket has kinda put em on the back burner but i can tell ya from experience when a hopped up DS beats up on a bunch of YFZ's and whatnot it puts a smile on your face.

Old 10-27-2007, 03:17 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: WVWOLVERINE450

Yamaha or Can-Am? Whats a Can-Am, where are they made? And how long you plan on keeping it? Wasnt Can-Am around back in the 70's building motorcycles and then went under due to poor quality and very expensive replacement parts not to mention hard to find when a company goes under years down the road, I wouldnt think twice about buying another Yamaha, they'll be around alot longer than we will. People love their ATV's, its your money and alot of it so choose wisely.</end quote></div>

Get out from underneath that rock!

Old 11-25-2007, 03:06 AM
Trailblazer

CAN-AM=Bombardier = skidoo=and if you don't know who skidoo is then you have been under a rock.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Trailblazer

The ONLY thing I like on the Grizzly is the power steering. Canam should beat the Yam on anything else. (This is personnal)