CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

5 years on the forum today

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5 years on the forum today

i was doing a little profile work and noticed today is 5 years for me, and started to think about my time here. i've had the chance to ride with a lot of nice people i've got know here on the forum. just thinking about it is amazing. started reading about what air filter to run, and about the pami 760 seems that was the engine mod in those days well there was the woods stage three i guess. then came sam coe, and the trouble of azsand, angrybaja, and annialator. then gary started doing engines, and then ondunes came into the market along with hpr, and the bom is in there also. and the changes these guys have brought to the ds is close to amazing. guys on here have been great to talk to through a divorce, and just planning trips. ds days have always been fun. Well could go on and on but no need. now it is helping with the sleepless night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2007, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

I hear ya. I can remember doing the same things and reading and reading. It did get bad on here for a while with all the fighting and builder crap but i would still check in from time to time. I went to Little Sahara Ok. I believe it was in late 02 and noticed a group of DS riders so I went over to talk. It turned out to be Big Ben, Bigger is Better, Tate, Quadman 650, DS Mike and Roostin on you. They were all talking about the forums so when I got home I checked it out. Wow if I knew then what I know now I could have saved alot of money. These forums have been a part of my life I wont ever forget. Thanks to all the guys Ive met

Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been on here for almost three years. Even though I have not meet any of you guys in person, I have talk to a few of you on the phone. I have saved so much money from all of you, selling me parts, and telling me whats good and not good. Plus I have learn so mush about the DS650 and alot of other bikes. Thanks everyone...

I'm Still a Rookie.. LOL

Bryan

Old 09-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SANDMAN430

i was doing a little profile work and noticed today is 5 years for me, and started to think about my time here. i've had the chance to ride with a lot of nice people i've got know here on the forum. just thinking about it is amazing. started reading about what air filter to run, and about the pami 760 seems that was the engine mod in those days well there was the woods stage three i guess. then came sam coe, and the trouble of azsand, angrybaja, and annialator. then gary started doing engines, and then ondunes came into the market along with hpr, and the bom is in there also. and the changes these guys have brought to the ds is close to amazing. guys on here have been great to talk to through a divorce, and just planning trips. ds days have always been fun. Well could go on and on but no need. now it is helping with the sleepless night[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Old 09-19-2007, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Pretty amazing to think back, I must agree.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Love back at you Bro.

My history. . . (as well as I can remember):

Old 09-20-2007, 06:24 AM
    Extreme Pro Rider
    No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You da man Bill! You know who your homebizzles are!! Better get your azz down here to Dumont. You can stay at the cribzle.

Yeah we were messing with these big bores when Jed was still soiling his drawers.

Old 09-20-2007, 10:07 AM
    Pro Rider
    Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

You da man Bill! You know who your homebizzles are!! Better get your azz down here to Dumont. You can stay at the cribzle.

Yeah we were messing with these big bores when Jed was still soiling his drawers.</end quote></div>

Your my hero![img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2007, 11:06 AM
    Extreme Pro Rider

You two need to armwrestle and get this over with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 5 years on the forum today