CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

True Fairy Tale

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default True Fairy Tale

I think I have gotten pretty lucky myself if I must say so. My wife has dinner waiting at home every night after work. She is an awesome mother and she lets me ride at the dunes at least once or twice a month. She only nags when I am the one causing problems. Not bad if you ask me. Oh, and she really wants to get her own quad and the boys a quad as well. Things just keep getting better. Good luck to everyone I hope you find one like Cynick and I have.

Old 09-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default True Fairy Tale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SilverBomb

I think I have gotten pretty lucky myself if I must say so. My wife has dinner waiting at home every night after work. She is an awesome mother and she lets me ride at the dunes at least once or twice a month. She only nags when I am the one causing problems. Not bad if you ask me. Oh, and she really wants to get her own quad and the boys a quad as well. Things just keep getting better. Good luck to everyone I hope you find one like Cynick and I have.</end quote></div>

Ya know we will see ya at LS next weekend and we just so happen to have a quad for sale. We will bring it and you can check it out. Are you bringing your family with ya?

Old 09-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!
Default True Fairy Tale

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: cynick

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SilverBomb

I think I have gotten pretty lucky myself if I must say so. My wife has dinner waiting at home every night after work. She is an awesome mother and she lets me ride at the dunes at least once or twice a month. She only nags when I am the one causing problems. Not bad if you ask me. Oh, and she really wants to get her own quad and the boys a quad as well. Things just keep getting better. Good luck to everyone I hope you find one like Cynick and I have.</end quote></div>

Ya know we will see ya at LS next weekend and we just so happen to have a quad for sale. We will bring it and you can check it out. Are you bringing your family with ya?</end quote></div>

Unfortunatly my wife isn't a big fan of camping in the tent with the boys unless it's worth it for her meaning if she has something to ride so it's going to be a boys only trip this time, unless you got lot's of room in your trailer j/k . Also I would love to buy your quad but I don't have the cash right now until I can sell my Jeep. It's on KSL.com right now so if you know anyone that wants a Jeep I've got one. It's an 85' CJ-7 for $5500 obo.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default True Fairy Tale

You have a PM here and at the other place.