CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's going? When? Camping where? How long?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who's going? When? Camping where? How long?

50 of us are going to Honeymans at Florence for new Years

Old 12-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the offer Vic, thats awesome. I really hope to make it, just depends on work.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:04 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

BigRay, are you still down for this weekend??? I knwo a young man that would like to pilot your rocket should you decide to enter it.
Let a Brotha know.

Old 12-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Good Luck to all of you guys. Have fun and make us DS bros proud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Vic and Mario, you both have my number. Give me a call on Sat and I will post your results if ya want. Wish I could be there with you guys!!!!

Old 12-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I had to put off the phone system move at our hospital in Hanford, so I can't make it this time... I though it was going to all work out.

Scott

Old 12-07-2007, 12:20 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Alright folks, we're pulling out in five minutes. Looks like the weather system is moving through alot quicker than earlier thought so the revised forecast looks like pristene duning weather. All of the rain is staying South of Dumont.
Hopefully ANNIHILATER has a way to update everyone tomorrow. I have very sporadic service out there. Hopefully some folks that were on the fence as far as the weather have now made the commitment to show. Used to have great DS attendance at these events that has dwindled over the past couple of years. We'll see how it all works out.
Laterz...

Old 12-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

any results yet?

Old 12-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

got a call sounds like mario got 2nd in motor and power adder. without power adder[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2007, 05:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey Bill Ive been meaning to call you but I dont have your #.

Anyways we had a great time at DUMONT races. It rained Thursday and Friday night and was a dust storm. But Sat it calmed down and we went to test an tune before the race. There was no test and tune Friday probly due to the sandstorm.

The races were great. The new owners are doing a great job with keeping the sport in action. We had to wing it a bit on the lights but everyone got to race and got there fair shake. We went to test the BOONDOCKERS P.O.S. system. I dont know how to tune this system we tried EVERYTHING but could not get her to run clean. With the help of the crew Vic, BIG WOOD RAY , Tom, Jim, And others we tried EVERYTHING to tune the system in and she was popping lick a firecracker. So we tried to run the one side of the NOS 15 shot and tune it in and right when we think we have it dialed Jordan goes to run it in the power adder class and it was a no go. So we did what we could to do with what we had. I had the most fun tuning with the fellas and hangin out. We took second in builders class but there were only 2 bikes. We took second in power adder class out of 4 bikes. Al in all it was a good time and my face hurts from laughing at all the clowning that was going on around camp.

I might send my motor off and have Eric do some things and she needs a freshening up after the abuse we gave her. We ran up the hill more trying to get the nos working in than we have all season. What a piece of junk this system turned out to be. pure and simple (no offense Mike) but the nos line broke as well and micro switch...again.LOL oh well it happens i guess.

We ran our KFX buddys and they ran well in the power adder class, well one did, the big KFX 840 grenaded raceing the power adder class and Jordan took second and the REDICULOUSLY fast sparks rappy took first . I think the KFX's could have been close but the playing field wasnt to level for them and one had issues too. They need Jockeys too. Good Job Metal alien (erik) you have done a fine job on that BEAST! Jordan was flying on that thing!

Still brought home some wood for the wall!!! We just ran into some serious gremlins with the NOS. She ran good on motor though. And hey she stayed together.

Thanks to all the crew in the camp for the assistance tuning at the hill. Big Ray and Vic, we had a blast with yall and the rast of the yfz side of the camp etc.

We missed the rest of the crew, and I understand these races are very close and costly to attend all of them. We will plan out the next one.

Old 12-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Good report Anni.....
Congrats on your placement wins.........Sounds like ya'll had a great time.

Next up GLAMIS [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who's going? When? Camping where? How long?