CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Videos of my bombusa

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Videos of my bombusa

I posted some videos of my bike i was out test riding it to make sure it ran good and went straight while on the drag and didn't do anything funny. It ran straight as an arrow and handled perfect I was real happy. The videos are grainy becouse they were taken with a cell phone but I will get some better ones to get a good video you have to minimize the screen also turn up the volume.
Posted on YOUTUBE under BOMBUSA all three videos are mine.
Let me know what you guys think.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Those were pretty impressive, how long of a swingarm are you running? What rpm are you launching that beast at anyway?

Old 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

I am running a 10" over the 2004 swingarm and as far as launching RPM I don't even look down at the tach just twist it while letting out the clutch and hold on for dear life LOL.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

NICE, so does your seat have some pucker marks on it yet?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Ya it will definantly exercise your sphincter muscle after a while I will be able to crack walnuts with it LOL

Old 11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Tracy know's the feeling well with the R1, cept she tries to keep all 4 on the ground. She don't like wheelies.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider

so was it worth the time to build it??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] get some detailed pics up so we can see her close up.
looks like a fast ride
I am starting my next and hopefully last build, going back to a gsxr 1000.
congrats on the build!!

Old 11-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

I was going to go longer on the swingarm but I love to wheelie and I plan on duning my bike not just a dragger and if you sit up close to the tank it won't come up at all it will just take off.
Tell Tracy she is a SISSY :0) Tell her it's not fair to hold back such a beast she should be wheeling that thing at 90 just to show offLOL.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I keep telling her that and she don't believe me, but she has been riding the unexpected ones pretty good. She says she'll race ya though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2007, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Major I will take some close up pics when I am done with it. Rite now it is mostly bare metal I am getting new powdercoating and some chrome also a sticker package and new seat cover and some pretty stuff. Rite now it looks almost like it does on my pics page it is just fast not pretty yet I won't be taking it anywhere until it is done only the riverbed by my house.

Quick Reply: Videos of my bombusa