CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is it going to be a 1 man show???

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 11:05 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it going to be a 1 man show???

Just rolled in from four days down at the Mother G.
Insane! My days of doing holidays at Glamis and Dumont are over. Too much mayhem and with a quarter of a million people converged on one spot it's just intolerable. Anyways, getting BigRay's Turbo 800 beast dialed in was a sight to behold. I won't steal his thunder, he can tell his own tall tales.

So, with ANNI's BlackBus up for bids and AZ not getting enough notice I'm just wondering if there are going to be any other DS's representing us next weekend?
Hopefully it doesn't come down to me having to enter my old worn out pig in the duner class, ya'll do not want that!
Just would like to get us all together like we did last time down there. Or atleast those still around. We had over twenty DS's in camp and built some lasting friendships. Trying to see if everyone wants to camp together and where. I know I will not be able to roll in until around 8PMish or so, and I think Ray is in the same boat. So if anyone else is going and wants to get camp set up and started then chime in please.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Interesting to hear it is getting that busy at even Glamis for the big weekends.

Won't make the race. . . we'll be there the 12-19 and can't wait. The place is dead mid-week and I love hitting all the dunes out towards China Wall when they aren't torn up.

Good luck at the races.

Old 01-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I will be there im not camping im rolling in about 6-7 amish with living in yuma its hard to sleep in the sand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I havent even started my motor home in a year or two.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] And mark you know i will be stoping to see you guy's when your down. ace i will more than likley just pull on back too the hill and setup a pit area.my wife has never ran the hill on the monorail before so i have too get her a few passes.they still have not gotten back too me with what type of starting system we will be using.im hoping staging lights.

Old 01-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

At Dumont a couple of weeks ago they ran a Christmas tree system. The starter was behind the start line so that the racers could not see when he hit the buttons.
We'll see you there then. You have that rainbow looking DS correct?

Old 01-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

The monorail and all my ds's are black prepare to see the most unique ds you have ever seen.It is its own design.

Old 01-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vic, do you know the other dates? There is no way I can get there this weekend.

How is the weather end of April first of May? Work is sending me to Vegas for InterOp and I may drive down. Too hot already?

Old 01-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sorry guys, I wont be able to make this trip. Vic I will miss out at camp, we had a great time last race.

I am going to try some new things with the black bus. Ive just been busy with other stuff right now. The economy is too bad right now to get the $$ I would need out of her. So ill update the 730 and prepare for next Dumont race.

Good luck out there, have fun and be safe! Oh and win some trphys for the DS One of you guys!

Old 01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Military Rider

We'll see ya next time Mario, get her worked up and in shape for then.
Scott, the time frame you mentioned isn't too bad, low triple digits by then. I spent a week at Dumont in April and it was some nice riding. I've got some AC for you anyway.
Gotta be hard to be in my Corps!!!