CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Howz it go playerz?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 10:29 PM
NMR
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howz it go playerz?

Have not been on much let alone over here. Hey D-beck Hi how have you been? This is annihilater. Lost my old password.

Wanted to sto by and say whats up to the site!

And preppin to unvail the most radical extreme duner DS650 since queen raptor even spit out extreme duner term! Photos to come within a week or so. 350 lb duner DS longtravel. Stock DS suspension of course.

Hey AZsand where is you? Hopefully you arent in an old folks home by now, where have you been? What up.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Mario good to hear you're still in the game, should be a wicked dunner, you still dragging your old ride?

Old 02-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

What's up Mario, we still see some of the old schoolers pop in from time to time to say what up but it seems most have moved on in life. It's definitely not the all DS all the time site anymore.
Can't wait to hit some dunes with you, matter of fact the last time I saw you on a bike was on the face hill at Dumont spilling Sandbomber and Crown all over the sand!
Glamis on the 11th-13th for the FSA races sounds like a good time to do it up out in the dunes. How's your back?
Prayers for your wife brother, hope she's well on her way to recovery.

Old 02-26-2011, 12:57 PM
NMR
Weekend Warrior

Hey Curtis long time no talk. How have you been? Im gonna step away from the drag racing for a bit. I miss riding the ds in dune trim. Besides its not too much fun when the jockey gets to ride the bike. I cant wait to cruise the dunes again and catch a little air. Do youstill have the nicest conversion out there?

Ace- We will definately have to hook up out there soon. Thanks for the prayers, its been rough. I hope she can get through this. Need to work on the bike to keep my sanity. That was one of the best weekends ever Vic, Just seein Glenn rollin around on side of hill made the trip.lmao We had a heck of a pit crew that weekend!

Old 03-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?
Talking

whats up ***** you ow me money!!!

call me ********let tell the wife hi from us

Old 03-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!
Exclamation

[QUOTE=pipelayer;3008819]whats up ***** you ow me money!!!

Sorry, hope you wasn't talken about me!!

Old 03-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?
not you Ray I probably owe you