CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Looking to Upgrade Handlebars...suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 05:05 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

run ouri jet ski grips and yellow pucks in the flex bars and your hand problems will be history

Old 08-17-2011, 08:21 AM
HB AFTERMARKET
Thumbs up Good Vibrations

Regarding that tingly feeling, etc. Try adding a set of Hayes ERGOMAXX grips available from Marshall Distributing. Check out www.hayesaccessories,com

Old 08-25-2011, 01:28 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by HB AFTERMARKET
Regarding that tingly feeling, etc. Try adding a set of Hayes ERGOMAXX grips available from Marshall Distributing. Check out www.hayesaccessories,com
Have any of the DS650 owners tried these grips? I'm running Protaper SE's now and still get some vibration. Not too bad but if I'm riding for a few hours I have to rest my paws.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:06 PM
HB AFTERMARKET

I have suggested that Scott review hayesaccessories.com to consider the ERGOMAXX.

I will supply a set of ERGOMAXX grips no charge to the first ten ATV Connection riders that e mail me today before end of day at hayes.accessories.com.

Thanks and look forward to eventual feed back.

Old 08-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Trailblazer

I have suggested that Scott review hayesaccessories.com to consider the ERGOMAXX.

I will supply a set of ERGOMAXX grips no charge to the first ten ATV Connection riders that e mail me today before end of day at hayes.accessories.com.

Good PR. Thanks for the demos. Look forward to reviewing them.

Old 08-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thank you Thomas, Cant wait to check out those Grips!

Old 09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Trailblazer

Received grips and they are great quality. Can't wait to put them on. However, it has to wait for a few weeks. A tree fell on my house and I am dealing with some heavy repair work. I will post a review as soon as I have a chance. Thanks again.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default ERGOMAXX Grip Review

Alright I finally had a chance to put the grips on my 04 DS650 and also a 06 Kawasaki Prairie 350 4x4. At first glance you can tell these grips are high quality. Before I installed these I rode the DS with my current grips for an hour or so. This was how I would compare them to normal grips. The installed with ease and immediately I could tell the difference. Provided a comfortable stance and elevates your palms. Than I rode on and off for 2.5 days. On the first day I did still notice some fatigue but that could have been because I rode will the normal grips first. On the second day, I could really feel the difference. I was able to get a tighter grip without feeling any arm strain and hitting jumps was also a pleasure. Tight cornering was also a breeze. As for the Prairie I did notice a difference but not as drastic as the DS. This is probably due to the fact that it is more of a work ATV and is not ridden that hard. Overall, these grips did make a dramatic improvement and would higher recommend them.

Want to say thanks to HB AFTERMARKET for letting me demo these and am sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

Attached Thumbnails Looking to Upgrade Handlebars...suggestions?-haynes-grip-1.jpg   Looking to Upgrade Handlebars...suggestions?-haynes-grip-2.jpg