CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Desperately Need advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desperately Need advice

I desperately need advice on this matter because i am at my wits end!! Here is the short story of the ordeal.. I have a 2010 outlander max xt-p and from the first 500 km on, i have had it the shop 3 times now for the same issue..leaking coolant from the weep hole..first time i was left with and empty rad 100k in the woods..had my local dear fix under warranty and never got 500k again before it started weeping again...so over the course of 5 months or so kept bringing it back and they just kept brushing it under the carpet so to speak so finally i got fed up and took it to another dealer and they acknowledged it was a problem and changed out the oil seal and coolant seal AGAIN. OK now i have the bike home again and i got 131km on the machine and now its pissing out coolant and OIL..I am at my wits end with this people and this ATV is not going back in the shop for the forth set of seals..I am in Canada an wonder if i have the right to demand replacement of the ATV because obviously they are not able enough to fix the problem...this bike have sat in my garage or at the dealer more that its been on the trail..i feel like i took my 14 plus thousand dollars on threw it out the window!! So disgusted and discouraged..