CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What no Fast Dune Sleds at Glamis?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2001, 02:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey raptor dude are you blind no tough ds at glamis i was there on t-
giving i was camped at gordonwells and your wright biggest weekend ever but where your wrong is there were plenty of ds avalible for a little rappy thrashing i ran gordon wells thur.fri. and on sat night i made myself avalible for the rappys at glamis and mark my words the 4 strokethat took me the whole weekend was another ds once and i returned the favor twice and im there every holiday so look me up ill be the ds serving sand seriously my ds say's in black lettering on my front fenders death before dishonor

Old 12-06-2001, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

whoa slow down! You sound way to excitied. Use some periods and comma's

Old 12-06-2001, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

<< hey raptor dude are you blind no tough ds at glamis i was there on t-
giving i was camped at gordonwells and your wright biggest weekend ever but where your wrong is there were plenty of ds avalible for a little rappy thrashing i ran gordon wells thur.fri. and on sat night i made myself avalible for the rappys at glamis and mark my words the 4 strokethat took me the whole weekend was another ds once and i returned the favor twice and im there every holiday so look me up ill be the ds serving sand seriously my ds say's in black lettering on my front fenders death before dishonor
>>

AZSAND looks like Mike330r got a pic of you dragging your DS AZSAND

Where you racing the flats or hills?

Jeff

Old 12-07-2001, 02:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

SORRY JIMBOSTEW BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT PUNCTUATION SPELLING OR GRAMMER BECAUSE YOU GOT THE POINT WITH OUT THEM AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION JEFF I RACE THE FLATS OLDS HILL AND THE WHOPS OF THE SAND HIGHWAY AND UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE SHOWS UP WITH A PAMI 760 THEN I WILL BE RACING SAND MOUNTAIN SOON NOT THAT IM SO SURE I CAN BEAT YOU BUT I AM TRULEY GETTING BORED I DONT CARE WHO WIN I WANT THE COMP FROM A STROKER

Old 12-07-2001, 10:45 AM
Range Rover

See you guys in Glamis tonight. There will be at least one fast dune sled there.

Old 12-07-2001, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND,Let me know if you plan to come to Sand Mountain,that would be awesome [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The weather is a little unpredictable and cold right now(@ Sand Mtn),but it usally doesn't rain much.Bring sprockets for hill races,not really anywhere safe to do drags on the flats.AZSAND if you take the time to come up,I would be more then glad get together with you.I am very curious too on how I would sport against RW's best.And I know what you mean about not having any stroke competition to play with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Jeff

P.S.We could also compare NOS related issues too.

Old 12-07-2001, 11:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hey mike330r i hear you got some pic's of my bike @ gordonwells thanksgiving i tried to get to your pics but for some reason i couldn't but i had a friend check and he said the nitrous rigg was mine and i am the only nitro so far at gordonwells so chances are it is me but i would realey be intrested in seeing those photos and would be more than happy to pay for them my nitros bottle is located in the belly of my six pac rack and on the front fenders it say's death before dishonor we some how messed up our picture's but i had some pretty good full pulls that night[half track wheelies]you can contact me @ yocabet@aol.com thanks

Old 12-08-2001, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

thats rigth jeff that is me it took me awhile to load the picture any way thats her and thanks mike for the pic and as for rappy dude just by chance we uncoverd a little lie and to put the cherry on top that is mark biringham my buddy on the big raptor getting spanked and he was only beat by one other raptor that night so he's no slouch and i don't know how much mike seen that knight but if he did watch awhile im sure he'll tell you i bludgeoned all challengers
you see how big she is jeff notice how far my tires are away from my fenders and my fenders are stock there not cut and those are 23&quot;tall tires and if i dont stay on the tank like that she will flip bacwards when i take off and before someone calls me on it NO SHE DID NOT BEAT THE ALKYS AND NIETHER CAN YOU