CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

A sad day for the DS650

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Roostin? Did you loose all memory on your way home or what? You ran some good races but you in no way shape or form dominated anything except you own vision. The tape does not lie and you came up after each race to look at results. I do think at tihs time when you race you are the only one in the race so you win them all. I have a lot of footage that say otherwise.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

ROOSTER,ROOSTER,ROOOSTER-HOW MANY ? times did i have to beat you for you to concede. They are all on video. I ran 10 long drags and ONLY lost once to the trailer queen. BOTH DS were in those 10 races with my raptor, chris's raptor and rex's banshee. I WAS NEVER worried about losing. I could have run all night but there was no compition. I can not say how everyone else was running but a 2 day total would give me more than a 90 percent win rate against any modded machines out there. The rest of the story is the modded ds were not beating the stock raptors 100 percent of the time, and generally not by more than 1 quad length. Now if that is as good as a modded ds does against a stock raptor i would hate to see the outcome of stock vs stock.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

ROLL THE FOOTAGE!!!!! In no way shape or form i lost my memory, we ran alot of close races, but i was only beat on long drags by(TRAILER QUEEN) once. super raptor(14mins)once or twice. Trailer queen did run short drags a time or two, i didnt get beat by her in the shorts(or was that the other black&white with no stickers chris was on) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2001, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

Its all right,i still love tickling your ribs mins14[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2001, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

I know that my quad is a little too modded to compete against 99% of the Raptors out there, but I'll put a well tuned Baja with a pipe and filter against a Raptor with a pipe and filter any day, with money on the DS. I've seen it too many times. In stock form, I've seen alot of DS's lose to Raptors, but the pipe and air filter[typical, cheap mods, that most people end up doing] make a clear cut winner out of the DS. As long as the rider can ride, and the jetting is right, a piped and filtered DS will not be beat by a similar Raptor. A customer of mine had a modified end cap, and a filter[I had the jetting spot on] and he wasn't beat by a Raptor all threw Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe none of the 40-50 Raptors there had good riders on them, huh.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

The "trailerqueen" never ran a short drag today so I do not know what you are talking about and the no sticker one has 12/42 gears for different conditions. I never thought the no sticker would have a chance but I ran for the fun of it. If it makes you feel good to beat it thats ok. Lets gear yours the same and see what happens. By the way Chris never rode the no sticker in a race. Sounds like some serious sand drags are on order.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

RRC-you HAVE to figure out how to download, so roosters brothers can see. Rooster my wife works for a group of doctors. I will ask her to get you a refferal, so you can see a therapist and recive the help you need. I think we caught this soon enough that you can be SAVED!!!!!!LOL

Old 12-03-2001, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

rrc one more beer, we ran a few short drags with the trailer queen, i know, because when we were doing it you were jumping chris about missing gears on that 4 wheeler, then you told we can do that on the blue ones. but if you lost your memory you need to see the doctor.

Old 12-03-2001, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

SAND DRAGGIN,HMM COULD BE FUN!!! THE TRAILER QUEEN WILL BE DEFEATED BY BIG BIRD!!!(BIG BIRD, BIG YELLOW ATV, FAST&FERIOUS,& funny)

Old 12-03-2001, 02:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Bird bird- i like that. Have you ever seen what happens to a bunch of big birds in a cage during a rain storm.

Knutz-you need to help these 2 ds riders out!!!!All these modds and they can only pull 1/2 length on a stock raptor with a 12 thooth.

EVERYTHING I HAVE READ YOU 2 SHOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER AGAINST THE STOCK ONES. do not take your ds to yamaha to be serviced. They are screwing you and you do not realize it.

Quick Reply: A sad day for the DS650