CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Best nerf bars???

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2002, 08:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The time has come to buy nerf bars.I'm looking for the best "bang for the buck".I saw recently on a post the DG brand weren't that good .Graydon i hear are very well as the AC Racing.Anyone have the extreme fabrication brand?Tell me what you have, about how much $$ ,if you like them,the pros and cons and if you got a good deal where from.Thanks.

Old 01-13-2002, 12:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider

roostin- has graydon on his 650, they look nice to me. all of my raptor friends have graydon.

Old 01-13-2002, 03:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

hey crash I dont know what good nerfs are but i can tell you the gradons mount easy and hold up great.and they cost around 185.00
and now you know the rest of the story.[ive alwasy wanted to say that]take it easy.

Old 01-14-2002, 10:38 AM
Trailblazer

The Graydons do look nice.But $185 may be a bit steep.The Ac racing and Extreme fabs are $125.

Old 01-14-2002, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

HEY CRASH i bought my nerfs a year ago and prices have fallen drasticaly over the last year. due to production no's no one had ds stuff before now every one's getting on the ds wagon. and parts are more avalible than ever so good luck

Old 01-15-2002, 03:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I haven't seen the DS650 Nerfs from AC Racing, but I have seen/used some of their products and they have looked second to none in quality. I've seen the AC Nerfs for the Raptor and they looked good, I would assume the same attention to detail would be given to the DS model. Unfortunatly, there is only one way to find out.

Old 01-15-2002, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

The AC nerfs on my son's Raptor are really nice, beefy, just the right size, look great, small nets. My DG's on my DS are already beat up, bent, scraped up. So much for selling them. I've only had them on about 4 rides. They stick out too far and catch boulders in tight squeezes. I'm trying to find the right boulder so I can bend the left side to match the right. The webbing is 3x4, where the AC's on the Raptor are 2x2. More metal, less net and air.
Somebody get some AC's on their DS and tell us about them. The Greydons are too much dough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Trending Topics

Old 01-15-2002, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

Sounds like i'll prob. get the AC Racing unless the graydons come down.

Old 01-15-2002, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

I hope you don't have big feet. I have seen Graydons on the Ds 650 and they look really small (same on the c-dale) so I would go with AC. I talked to a guy from RS Performance and unless I misunderstood, he said that they would start selling AC because they didn't like the Graydons. I know thats all Cannondale parts but if they aren't good for one then I would trust them for another. Lonestar banshee also had Graydons on his 250R and they were TORE UP!

Old 01-16-2002, 09:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

WOW i hve graydons on my ds and love them.ac on my 400ex and love them.prm on my daughters warrior love them.but if the truth be told they all do a good job and look good but telling the truth the graydons seem heavier duty on the outter bar and the words graydon were tore off way back and no dents just scratches well have a nice day

ps: you must be one biiiig dude ive never heard anyone use small and the ds in the same sentence and all these nerfs fill the viod area so they ain't getting any bigger.lol

wow if your talking about the shift area in the netting then your right the ac dose have more room for shifting

Quick Reply: Best nerf bars???