CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Well I broke my swingarm jumping

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jbomb and Marky after breaking a stock one, another stock one aint worth much to me so gimmie your price and if its right i'll take it, I'm still waiting to hear from Knutz before I say anymore. And DDrecDS thanks for the concern but I'm fine, I felt it in my back right when it happened but no biggy I'm used to bottoming out and casing big jumps, as far as weak points, it broke the flimsy shock mount and I'm not the 1st, Bailey did it last year and did a crude weld job with some 1/4 inch reinforcements, so I new it was a matter of time. Oh and the frame upper rear shock mount is gonna break soon, Knutz you got a frame? lol, more crude welding for bailey to do now.
I'd be dangerous on a 250R. anyway e mail me prices guys jimg@parrett.net

Old 02-11-2002, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

<< Fireball racing sounds like a good company to deal with. who are they, what do they do and how can someone get in touch with them? >>

BlackHawk,
FireBall racing used to be a distributer/manufacture/R &amp; D quad shop in LA,but a while back he closed his doors to the public and moved to a little town outside Fresno, Ca.There he has just a manufacting shop and sells only to distributors like Denton Racing,Shoc-connection etc.He makes swingarms,a-arms then the racing company's like Denton &amp; shoc-connection put their own names on them.
He used to do a ton of billet stuff(still see it around)dont know if he does anymore,you wouldn't know it though because it would have some one else's name on it.Sounds like to me that he used to do alot of R&amp;D on products then offer them to public only to have his ideas stolen and marketed by some one else.
He also makes or designed the ball joints on the American Star a-arms.
BlackHawk, if you want to talk to Rodger I will send you his Phone # in a PM.He seems to be running strictly a production shop now,but takes time to talk to customers of his products.
Jeff

Old 02-11-2002, 02:14 PM
Range Rover

Looks like we are gonna fix it, i'll get the swing arm off and have it reinforced and wont have to take out the axle. and i'll get the top mounts reinforced also while it's apart. now if i can get some shocks that will handle a monster truck....kidding.

Old 02-11-2002, 10:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Hey ds650 if you want a swing arm just pm your address ill ship you one pay for the frieght and its yours.