CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Moderators? Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2002, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What the hell is going on!!! So many locked and deleted posts?!?!?! How come we haven't heard anything from Knutz? What happened to the DS days excitement and planning? Have I missed something or am I just being paranoid that this kick-a$$ forum is loosing to the rules? I believe in rules and for the most part I try to follow them and at the same time understand them well enough so that when I feel the need to break them I can do so with discretion so I don't have to end up paying obscene fines...can you say "revenues"???

It is not my intention to get banned from this site, only to understand more clearly what is seeming a bit grey at this time. I like this place...it's almost as fun getting to ride my quad...just hanging and sharing info with fellow riders. People don't inadvertenly get banned from this site, do they? Do they get invited back if they miss the designated trail once in awhile (momentum sometimes gets us off track and often hurt)? I'm not promoting special priviledge those who contribute the "most" to the enthusiasm of the forum and the sport in general. I'm just saying I don't mind the salesmen, just the telemarketers that call like long lost friends...with credit card deals and long distance "incentives" and...no thank you, no thank you, click.....

I don't cut fences to ride where I want, I ask permission...if I can't ask permission...I'll ask forgiveness!!!!

Kudos to all that are making the effort to keep this place interesting...I'll sponsor that!

Late

Jim

Old 04-17-2002, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

NO ONE IS TRYING TO GET KICKED OFF!!!! but a lot of people are trying to understand whats giong on.i tried but was told by dbeck aparently the owner and head moderator that they will not explaine them selfs and they don't have too!!
so i hope that answers your question!

ps: Jiminok im glad to here we have a few law abiding citzens here.but it is always easier to ask for forgiviness than to ask for permission! LOL

Old 04-17-2002, 02:35 AM
Pro Rider

The forum rules are pretty easy.

1) No advertising. This includes links in a message or signature pointing to web sites that sell things, For Sale or Wanted ads, etc.
2) No personal attacks, swearing, etc.
3) No multiple posts (which trash the forums)
4) No off-topic posts.

The reasons why a lot of threads have been removed or locked lately is because a bunch of people have refused to follow the rules.

Do we need to explain why we do things or email everyone about stuff? Nope...we posted the rules...that should be clear enough. Also, we have enough work on our hands trying to keep these forums clean, well organized and commercial free. So cut the moderators some slack.