CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Foot Peg Vibration

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 08:09 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HighTower:

Did you change your pegs because you had an anoying amount of vibration throught the stocks pegs? I only ask this because from what I gather from the others is that they do not experience any vibration problems with there quads and I am starting to think that I may have some sort of problem although my Baja has had this vibration since the day I got it!

Also, where can I find these Roll Pegs? and what kind of $$ are we talking about?

Old 05-07-2002, 01:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No, I've never had a vibration that has annoyed me or raised concern. You better find out what the cause is. I'm a vibration analyst for industrial equipment, if I was in Ontario I could hook up some transducers and find the source - sorry dude, too far to drive...LOL

I got the Roll pegs because I tore myself up landing crooked off a jump and letting my foot slip off. Tore up my pants, ripped buckles off my boot, leg was black from knee to nads from getting drug by the sack caught up between the peg and heelgaurd for about 20 feet. Hope I can still have kids! Never happen with the roll pegs, and they're so comfortable too, 3 rungs of spikes twice the width of stock, and they look awesome too. That one incident cost me about as much as the pegs cost...

Old 05-07-2002, 02:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

By the way, the Roll pegs won't accomidate stock heel guards unless you fab a bracket and retrofit a little - easily done, that's what I did. they don't have the mounting holes for the steel rod that the heel guards screw to, but you can use the stock peg materail to make a bracket...