CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WELL!!?? Who is going to St. Anthony this weekend!!?? ANYBODY?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002 | 08:31 PM
|
Pro Rider

Demon? DSa? Majorecho? How about it guy's it's only an hour further than little sahara and 10 degree's cooler! And bigger bowls & Hills!! Let me know, i need to try and make some final arrangements by tommorow night. Thanks, T.M.

Old 06-25-2002 | 03:46 AM
|
Pro Rider

ttt

Old 06-25-2002 | 09:51 AM
Pro Rider

Well as far as I know we will all be at LS (demonDS, majorecho, me). I am not looking foward to the heat but it is about 4.5 hours to SA pulling my trailer (LS 2.5 hrs) and I won't be able to leave home till about 3 or 4. I also like to go up there when I have more time to stay it isn't really worth it to drive all that way for just 1 day of riding. Sorry that we won't be able to hookup and ride but we will be at sand mountain NV over labor day so maybe we can meet there.

Old 06-25-2002 | 12:30 PM
|
Pro Rider

Well, maybe I should just brave the heat and swing down there and check out LS for myself. When are guy's heading down and how long are you staying for?

Old 06-25-2002 | 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

We'll be at the Oasis camp ground and shoud be there around 7:00 ish Friday. I cant leave SLC till about 5:00 so thats when I am guessing I will be there. Majorecho is going to meet us around 9-10 on Sat morn at the Mtn and ride for a while but he cant stay over night, another reason why no St. Anthony's. We'll probably pull out sometime Sunday afternoon. Just bring lots of water and ice and it should be ok. I am bringing a case of water for two days LOL. Would love to have you come on down and hang out. Where would you be coming from? DSa coud give ya the best dirrections or if you can be in SLC about 5:00 fri You could follow me. Lots of expirimenting and Craptor hunting going to happen!!

Old 06-25-2002 | 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Ohh yah forgot to say, were all pretty good tuners so maybe we could help see if that quad of yours is running right or not. Have you gotten a 14t gear yet for it? You'll be able to see how it runs VS ours then we can all sit back watch Curtis make our jaws drop when he touches off his LOL

Old 06-25-2002 | 01:08 PM
|
Pro Rider

Hey that sounds pretty good! I will be coming down from Afton, Wyoming. I could probably hook up with you on Friday at 5:00p.m. But not quite sure yet. The only problem is I am working on getting a tent or something to crash out in. I thought about sleeping in the back of my truck, but it get's a little rough with my toolbox back there. How is the camping at Oasis? And about that 14t, I think I am a little paranoid about that one. I think I am going to go with the 42 tooth rear. Just working on that today. What is the elevation there? Let me know.

Old 06-25-2002 | 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Hey cool we might get to ride together after all. If you are real nice to Demon he might let you sleep in the HUGE tent that i am bringing for him. It is like a 8-10 person tent and that is conservative. It would be great if you could make it, it is shaping up to be a real fun weekend.

The camping at oaisis is great there are trees and flush toilets with running water so it makes it a little easier. The ride to the mountain is about 20 - 30 min if you play along the way but if you just haul a$$ is it about 10 - 15.

Let me know what you are doing sometime this week so we can plan on a way to meet you there on along the way. I will be leaving Ogden between 2 and 3 if all works out well. Hope to see you there.

Old 06-25-2002 | 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

Your more thn welcome to share the tent, just keep your hands off!! heheheheheLOL I'll Pm ya with my phone number so you can call me if you need.

Old 06-25-2002 | 02:10 PM
|
Pro Rider

Sounds good! I'll probably be coming down on Friday I'll let you guys know by Thursday. Looking forward to meeting all of you. Just ordered my 42T from RWR should have it in time on Thursday.

Quick Reply: WELL!!?? Who is going to St. Anthony this weekend!!?? ANYBODY?!