CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

??'s on "Extreme" toy haulers by kit mfg.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2002, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody have one of these trailers? We have been looking at selling our dunes and getting a new 30' trailer. Its down to between the 30txu extreme trailer and the fb 3000 weekend warrior. Both are the same layout inside and same length and very nice but i think the extreme edges out the ww. The extreme is also built sturdier it looks like but at a downside because of the weight(7600lbs DRY!!!). They made it to where there are no wheels wells either so that gives even more space for hauling the toys. Any input is appreciated. Sean

Old 07-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

I bought my desert fox a few months ago and while I was shopping I had checked out everything on the market.

I really liked the extremes also. But the only dealer I found for them would not budge. I ended up getting my trailer for about 6k less.

And it is actually 2feet longer then the kit was.

I liked the warrior also, but they would not deal and wanted me to put down a non refundable deposit on one.

Anyway, I dont think you could go wrong either way. They are both real nice campers.

Does the kit you are looking at have all the bells and whistles. They come with quite a bit of goodies from what I saw. Sorry to crowd your post. Maybe someone who actually has one can help you out.

Bat

Old 07-19-2002, 06:20 PM
Pro Rider

Well there is a dealer in oregon that i talked to that will give us alot on tradein with the toy hauler we have now(almost as much as we bought it for 2 years ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) So we are serious about getting one. They dont have the one we want in stock so they would order it which is fine with us. Yes it comes with all the bells and whistles(ceiling fan, ice maker, 10gal water heater, aluminum subframe, walkie talkies w/ charger, DSS ready, ducted AC(most of those arent even options on the WW) and the good thing about ordering it would be it would be a 2003 and comes with a built in quiet onan generator as an option, the 2002's they only had a slideout thing for a portable gen.

Old 07-19-2002, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

Another thing is i like the desert fox and the Rage'n toy haulers but there isnt enough storage space. We will be having 2 quads, a sandrail, and a lifted golf cart so we need as much carrying capacity as possible and these 2 trailers have the most possible. Sean

Old 07-19-2002, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with trying to fit all those toys, you need the bigger hauler.

I thought the things offered on the kit were pretty cool. I would buy one if the deal were right. I dont know much about them, but they seemed really well built and had things not offered on others, like you said.

I dont know how long they have been on the market, so it may be hard to find advice on them. But I think that kit has been around for awhile.

There was a site, but I cant find it now that had reviews from actual owners of the different brands of rv. Of course everything was not listed, but if you search for rv reviews, you should be able to find it and maybe there will be some info for you. I know that there were a couple of reviews on the ww and they were not good.

Bat