CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2002, 12:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There you go again Demon poking that stick in the Hornets nest again! LOL! I would like to maje it up there but as of right now I am still undecided. Wasn't to fonds of Pizmo this weekend, realyy beat up sand. I was riding a wheelie in 2nd and when I came down that crappy beat up soft sand sucked my wheels to the right real hard and pulled a WWF Maytag move on me! Left foot went under the rear tire and twisted my leg around and then it spun me around backwards and gave me a Hulk Hogan style body slam right on my ***, back and head! Damn that hurt! The old butt cheek is still in agony! LOL. I give Pizmo a thumbs done rating here chuck! It was alot of fun however to Baja my Truck around there though! I don't think those people have ever seen a 400 h.p. Dually in 2 wheel drive go smoking across dunes like that before!! Anyway maybe I am a little critical on Pizmo, after all I was blinded from pain the majority of the day. Well hopefully we will see you guys up at Sand Mtn. Later.

Old 07-23-2002, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

I was really scepticall(sp?) about going to Sand Mtn over Memorial day and I ended up really liking it. It's not as big area wise as Little Sahara UT but still alot of fun. As of now it has my vote over LS till maybe I ride there somemore to get used to it.

What about you guys: DS Dude, DSa, BigJon, SCOOBY(I would really like to see that turbo run!!), Maniac(Randy), AZ Sand and JR, DSmike, ECT...

Old 07-23-2002, 12:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

majorecho- i would like to participate. I need to check the milage. We only have 2 fast Ds's around here cause you have them all.

Old 07-23-2002, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

HEy Demon, we finally got DSDudes NOS running and it kicks ***! I love it! I think that is going to be my next purchase.

Old 07-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Hey 14mins if you would like to make the trip but are afraid of getting lonely on that long of a trip I would tag along with you just to keep you company.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2002, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider

2nd Annual Friends of Sand Mountain Cleanup

Labor Day Weekend

The 2nd Annual Friends of Sand Mountain Cleanup will be held on August 31, 2002 at 9:00 AM (Labor Day Weekend). BLM will provide the trash bags and we will have a raffle for cleanup participants.

If you would like to help organize the cleanup or would like to donate any raffle prizes, please contact me @ crowley9@pacbell.net

More info

Thanks,

Jon

Old 07-23-2002, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider

The Pig rides again!
I'll be there along with a VERY fast Banshee.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2002, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

I'll be there....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The new a arms will be on with the new shocks so every one waiting to see the new strong arm A arms will have your chance.

Old 07-23-2002, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

My Heart will be there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-23-2002, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

I can't go. My work finally decided to move their friggin office on that weekend. double time and a half though... someone take pics for me please!!!!

Quick Reply: DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!