CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Disturbed,
Aint no reason to go with ur Craptor cause you will just get smoked by all of the other ds650's like you did by DemonDs..but it sure would be fun to see you go and get STOMPED to bad i cant go to far for me..
Tate

Old 07-25-2002, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

oh poor baby, still afraid to cross the street w/out holding mommy's hand...pull up ur dress and bring it!!! im going to drive like 13+ hours to this stupid thing to go round 2 w/ demon and shut him up and put the rap back on the map soo... y can't u come again. me a NINO are going to stomp u ds peeps good!!!! yea demon won't be racin the same rap, i got a few thing in my fat bag of tricks! oh this is going to be good!!!!

Old 07-25-2002, 09:24 AM
Pro Rider

Hey there buba, NINO is one of my riding buddies so no turning him to the dark side! LOL So you are coming HUH. Well I have a few new tricks of my own so this should be fun. Plus Jeff will be there with the 760 on NOS so you will never beat him and nevada will stay on the DS map for sure. LOL

Any word on St anthony's?? You might want to go there to race demon instead of nevada. There won't be near as many fast DS's there so you won't feel so bad when they leave tread marks on your back. LOL

Old 07-25-2002, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Disturbed:

I watched a couple of the videos and it looks like you were coming on strong at the end. Additionally, the drags looked pretty short. The drag at Sand Mt. is a longer one so you should do better against Demon.

You say you have some "Stuff" on your quad. . . what have you done? The same way it wouldn't be fair to put your 660w/stuff against a stock DS (or maybe that would be fair [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) I wouldn't put you up against Jeff's 760 and poke fun at you WHEN you lost. So, what you got into it? Let's see if we can compare yours vs. a DS with similar mods.

Old 07-25-2002, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

At the time of the race he had a pipe and filter and that was it. He was faster up the hill than me but slower on the flats. Since then I have got the carb mount filter and it looks like I will be getting a lectron 44 mm carb. I think I will be able to take him unless he has somthing big cookin.

Old 07-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

DSa... oh and it smells so good!!!! ( my cookin.. i wasn't sure if u took the short bus to school or not so i though i would explain it for u!!!) lol

has for my " stuff" my little secret... some know... some don't
maybe i'll tell u another day but has of now it is "stuff"

Old 07-25-2002, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Now, disturd (see now that was a joke) LOL I think you have that mixed up rember it was you that was loaded up onto the short bus every morning with you special little helmet and shoulder straps so you couldn't lick the window.

"Stuff" HUH well we will see about your stuff. Rember I am not the one you have to beat so you better bring a lot of "stuff" along to NV to take out the Demon.

Old 07-25-2002, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

We are organizing and unofficial FOSM BBQ the night of the cleanup. See the following link for more info:
Friends of Sand Mountain BBQ

Jon

Old 07-26-2002, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm, well maybe I will just sit back and watch DSa and Disturd battle it out. Cheaper that way, LOL.

Crowley, I hope that everyone on here would be more than willing to pitch in atleast a helping hand for a few minutes. After being there and seeing the amount of people that can be there, I can see why I cleanup is necassary. Please people plan on helping them with their efforts.

Old 07-26-2002, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Disturbed,
If I was able to come I would and I surely would bring it to ya..And this stuff hmm wonder what it is but you surely wont out run jeff.. and i doubt ne of ur raptor buddies will either he is one FAST DS650!!soo i wouldnt mess with him..

Quick Reply: DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!