CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ohhhhhh doggy!!! LOL I love it. Disturbed, you should run him, it is only a few more hours to UT and your welcome to stay at my place. I think it will be close with your new mods, maybe.

Old 07-27-2002, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

<< I'd Like to come, but I'm busy. Always am, hydrolics engineer and all. But my dune bike will take any of you and throw a 15ft roost at you!!! >>

Man, dude, I think you need some more quads. Yah you would take us but as of right now it is more a war of stock bore machines. Bring that Baja on down and then we'll see who is taking who. ohh and bring that 690 too, I would like to just see one run, not saying I would beat it, but just want to see it run.

Old 07-27-2002, 04:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Little400- got any pics of all those machines in a row? Nice list

Old 07-27-2002, 05:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

PLEASE come this hydro.tech wants a piece of your hyd engineering *****!!! you do know how us hydro techs feel about you hydro eng's don't you!!!LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

PS please tell me beings your from wash. you work for genie ind.PLESASE DO.

Old 07-27-2002, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

Testy, testy, I hear you are taking a lot of slack for getting your but wooped by the demon. So you have to come here and make your self feel better? Well I seem to recall I never said that I could beat you and it was just a added bonus that I did on the flats so I was happy with that.

Just rember it takes ***** to be gracious in defeat but it dosen't take much to make excuses for losing........(think about it).

Plus the only reason I raced you was to give demon a change to see how fast your bike was, and the last time we raced it was because you asked me to so you wouldn't go home crying like a baby after the severe spanking I gave you on demons bike and yes it was on the hill. (rember???)

I do rember when WYO went first but I also recall that we all went before you and it took a lot of trash talking to even get you to go. So if you want to play cards I have a few aces in the hole that you will not like.........

BTW major is not one you want to call out. He has one fast DS and is one of the best riders that I have ridden with, hell he is a bad A$$ rider with a bad A$$ DS. It looks like you have awaken the sleeping giant and that was a bad bad idea.......

So I will leave you with that. I think that you need to focus your attention and time on that raptor of yours because you will need all the help you can get the next time the UT boys come to town........

I might be the slowest in the bunch but it will just give you some hope of beating at least one DS. Lets just say that I will be the diversion. LOL

Old 07-27-2002, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

400, That is a list of quads no doubt. Better have some more family members for the Predator, 400EX, and Cracknfails. That would be some cool pics to see.

By the way, since I have no life I am always on here and it says you have 70 posts, where did you post at?

14 mins, Any more progress on maybe making it up to Nevada? That Raptor sounds really sweet and I know its fast. Any pictures of it? Out of curiosity, how do you like those TCS shocks? ohhh and whats with the DS? Showing what the target is? How far are you from Houston?

DSa, Wow, touch a nerve there did he? He's just messin wit ya. I have to agree about Major being an indredible rider, that day we hit the moutain, that was the fastest I had ever decended 4000 ft. I told him one of the best parts about riding with him was that he pushes my riding skills and thats what makes a person a better rider. Between the two of you I should be able to ride one of these days at least as fast as a middle aged person and lose the Grandpa title LOL.

Old 07-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Demon- I am headed to 4 stroke wars on mlk day. I like the TCS shocks, BUT my idea of big air is wheelie off the line in a drag race. lol. Some of the younger ones have aired it out pretty good. They liked them. 350 miles from Houston. You can see picks on Adams or Buttfungus's web page. Do a search on assalt of aledo.

Old 07-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

<< I'd Like to come, but I'm busy. Always am, hydrolics engineer and all. But my dune bike will take any of you and throw a 15ft roost at you!!! >>

All those years in school and nobody taught you how to spell
HYDRAULICS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I'm thinkin maybe another snot nosed brat has cracked our forum..As suggested, lets see the machines you listed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2002, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Na, no nerve, just messin, just changing directions on the attack...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Isn't that what the internet is for?

Old 07-27-2002, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

Majorecho.. sniff sniff whats that i smell.... a poon w/ a hint of fear!
what to big and bad to get of ur highchair and come race a craptor?
if my plans work out u may have the long drive home not me!

DSa aces my a$$ this is the way i see it... i beat u in the hills period!and climbed the biggest hills that anyone tried and did all of them on my first try PERIOD! SO WHAT if i &quot;awaken the sleeping giant and that was a bad bad idea&quot; yea guess what u just pissed off mighty mouse and that was a bad idea... so shut up and it was DEMON who started this me vs majortardo thing, i didn't start this war but i will finsih it!

and too the moderators y im i banned from the chat rooms... i was in then 3 times if that???

Quick Reply: DS Assult on Sand Mtn. Nevada.....Labor Day weekend!!!