CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

July 27th-28th, where are the fast DS's

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 01:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where are the fast DS's going to be this coming weekend? I have the new and improved raptor 99 percent dialed in. I will have her in race trim this weekend looking to fight. I am ready to go and i do not plan on eating crow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] I hope to have the 2nd raptor built and broke in by saturday. So if you are not scared and mommy will let you play, where are you headed. Whiners stay home. If you are not 99 percent are better, stay home. Do not want to hear, "i need to rejet", "my gearing is wrong", yda,yda,yda. I perfer to run 660ft. Let the machines do the talking and not the riders. So where are we going!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2002, 01:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think all of you FAST guys should come to Little Sahara OR Quartz Mountian state park and drag along the beach. Then when somebody looses they can take a swim and cool off!he he.

14mins, did you force feed that Raptor some Wheates? You are calling out THE BIG boys, And one in particular hasn't lost yet. Not even to Scooby's NOR Vlinrks Turbos..

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-22-2002, 01:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Bigger- I might as well start at the top! Knock the big boys off the throne first. Saves wear and tear.. No use to race the little guys. Race fuel is 5 a gallon. I do not want to run on sand cause i do not have the right tires. A trip up to your riding playground sounds good- in september!! i am not bringing a bib or fork. As i do not plan on eating crow. We will have 2 built raptors to choose from.

Old 07-22-2002, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<< Do not want to hear, &quot;i need to rejet&quot;, &quot;my gearing is wrong&quot;, yda,yda,yda. I perfer to run 660ft. Let the machines do the talking and not the riders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

&quot;I do not want to run on sand cause i do not have the right tires&quot;

Hahaha Thats like Germany demanding a rematch with Brazil for the World Cup and saying, no excuses bring it on, but you guys arent allowed to play with your shoes on.

Old 07-22-2002, 02:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You know, I can get Methonal for .60 a Gallon. Something to think about.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 07-22-2002, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

My motor isn't modded enough... that's a good excuse. Oh well I will be out there anyway and will line up with anyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-22-2002, 02:56 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Rockey- that excuse was up front. If it makes you feel better i have ordered new paddles. They may or may not be mounted by this weekend. I still think sand makes it harder to judge the machine.

Biggerisbetter- I think alky is just a fad right now. After a few blown motors the appeal of a few ponies will wear off. I have no desire to fubar 2500 worth of work.

Old 07-22-2002, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why not just run it down the 1/8 mi at a race track. Then everyone around the country can have a relative comparison without having to travel hundreds of miles to race. I'd like to see what kind of hp you added with your mods. Of course its not as fun as launching hard on the dirt side by side with another quad.

Old 07-22-2002, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Rockey, the first races that 14mins had was not on sand so the rematch is on the same terms. Also the 660 foot is 1/8 mile only on dirt.

Old 07-22-2002, 12:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

1/8 mile asphalt sounds great. We did that last year. We had to travel a long way to find a place to let us run. Anybody know any tracks around Dallas/Ft worth that lets quads run???

Quick Reply: July 27th-28th, where are the fast DS's