CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinity pipe is on my new Baja!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're gold now?? What happened to all that shiny stainless steel? I was hoping they wouldn't discolor like that. But hey, as long as it still looks good!

Old 07-26-2002, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

All you have to do is do like I did, go to Circut city or the simular and ask then to demo you a Digi camera and go out to your quad in the parking lot that is in your truck and wala it is on the net. They worked great for me when I didn't have the net!!

Old 07-26-2002, 07:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LOL, Demon. Sneeky little guy aren't you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2002, 09:05 PM
Trailblazer

<< hey man keep real (real fast). I m thinking of buying a ds but i got some friends that have never riding one but say the raptor is faster. Bombardier says its the fastest production bike in the world. Could you help me out. >>

I have the pro circuit slip on, and a K&amp;N. Last night at the local track I went 9.24 @ 71 in the 1/8th, a similar prepared Raptor WITH a wheelie bar was running 9 teens. I'm sure with a wheelie bar I could have left off the limiter as he did and run under his time...

Old 07-29-2002, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Majorecho, I just got back from a So. Cal. trip.

I stopped by Alba, Trinity, RWR and Sudco( distributor for the dual 39s).

I too wanted to see if the Trinity exhaust would clear the 39s but they did not have one mounted to a bike. It's built more along the lines of a stocker compared to say my CT. My CT has 2 head pipes, a mid and a tail piece.

The Trinity kinda is one piece which make up my 2 headers and mid., then they have their mid piece that goes back past the first mounting bolt then the cannister connects.

By looking at it off a bike it looks to have more clearance for the 39s.

By the way Jeff and Curtis, I got my air cleaner adapters when I was at Sudco.

Also Elliott at RWR was very helpful and gave me a tour of the shop!

Old 07-29-2002, 04:45 PM
Pro Rider

Vegas, I hope it clears cause I got one coming next week some time.
Dude you hit all the shops I would have wanted to - have any new speed tips?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
see ya at the mountain!

Old 07-29-2002, 08:13 PM
sam
Pro Rider

if you havent seen the pipe its on their web site.

check it out

looks real nice!

Old 11-27-2002, 03:38 AM
Range Rover
Default Trinity pipe is on my new Baja!!!

hi what is the size of the jets that came with the pipe and did you feel a big difrance in the power and the throtel responce ?

Old 12-09-2002, 05:53 AM
Range Rover

Boxman
what is you setting for your ds the main jet size and needle posetion and the air/fuel screw and the lid ?

i need to know because im having a traple with me ds !

Old 12-09-2002, 11:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i have talked with trinity several times, and they say each time they plan on doing several things with the ds but that they are a little swamped with the other machines. and as a business owner i can see that the ds isn't the one that everybody rushs to get. it is't until they ride they ds several times that they can confess that maybe they bought to soon. anyway harry as allways been honest that he needs to go where the market is and right now that is the z400 and the raptor. but it appears if harry is given so time he will come out with a good kit for the ds. i must be honest it is disapointing to be down on the list but once the wait is over the it will all be forgoten.

Quick Reply: Trinity pipe is on my new Baja!!!