CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Trinity pipe is on my new Baja!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all I want to congratulate Harry and the entire Trinity team on one AWESOME pipe! The pipe went on smoothly and they also included jets. Thanks to everyone at Trinity. 650maniac and I performed a minor operation on my new Baja last night. We got her breathing REAL well! We installed the Trinity pipe, K&N carb mount filter with outerwear, and jets that came with my pipe from Trinity. WOW!!!!!! Randy was even impressed, and that says alot!!! The pipe makes a whistling sound when you let off the throttle. Sounds awesome. As far as power goes, this Baja is ALIVE AND KICKING!!(As if it wasn't already!) Can't wait to see how well it really performs against some other quads w/ minor mods. Randy says he has all kinds of things he wants to do to my new friend. I can't wait......

Boxman
2002 Baja ALIVE AND KICKING!!!
More mods to come....

Old 07-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Boxman- glad to hear you finally got it. I've yet to see one; the one on their site does not reveal the details I'm after. How does the head pipe bend compare to the stock pipe? I'm hoping it's a more gently bend like the woods pipe- maybe 650maniac has an opinion too? How are the head and mid pipe sized in comparison to the stocker?? Can you put a picture up for folks to see with some close ups?
thanks

Old 07-26-2002, 11:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

hey man keep real (real fast). I m thinking of buying a ds but i got some friends that have never riding one but say the raptor is faster. Bombardier says its the fastest production bike in the world. Could you help me out.

Old 07-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

So did you go from a stock pipe to a Trinity pipe? Does anybody know how these stack up against other pipes? I have a WB now and have been seriously thinking about buying a Trinity. But if I only get 1-2 more ponies, I cant see spending 500 bucks.

Old 07-26-2002, 11:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Boxman- can't wait to see the pipe. How much $$$$

Old 07-26-2002, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

bieffe, I spent the last 4 months researching and riding the DS, Raptor, and Z. I liked all of them. I wish I could own one of each. The Raptor FEELS more powerful than the DS, but when you line them up it's a different story, at least from my experience. I have raced 3 Raptors, all stock, in the sand, from 300 to around 700 feet, with my Baja in stock form, and can say that I would consistently be ahead by at LEAST 1 full quad length. There were a couple of times when I had bad starts and the Raptors pulled ahead by maybe a length or so but I would catch them and pass them for the most part, especially if we ran 600-700 feet. I love the Z. I want to get one for my wife. It is one AWESOME 400!! I love the size, power, and stability of the Baja.

No regrets!

Boxman

Old 07-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The best thing I can say for this new pipe is hooray for the stainless headpipe. Its about time somebody did that - screw the ceramics and paints. I'm running a stock headpipe and Yoshi slip-on because its the only all-stainless combo I can get, until now.

Old 07-26-2002, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

Bieffe:

What kind of riding will you do?

Out in the West we do a lot of Dune Riding and the DS does Great. I think the Raptor is a good quad as well but a little un-stable. Most people I know or have met with Raptors end up extending the swing arm, widening the rear axel and some even put different A-arms to get a wider stance up front. Quite a bit of work when all you really need to do is buy a stock DS.

I like the Z but, for the sand big bore is what you need. I am looking for a quad for my wife and it will probably be the Raptor (reverse).

Old 07-26-2002, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

Let's see a pic of that pipe all mounted up.

Old 07-26-2002, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

Still looking for a camera! I can tell you it looks great! The head and mid-pipes have turned GOLD and match my Baja colors perfectly! Then again, this pipe would look great mounted on the side of a horse!!! I love it.

Boxman
2002 Baja ALIVE AND KICKING!!!
More mods to come...

Quick Reply: Trinity pipe is on my new Baja!!!