CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

i just helped BOMBARDIER

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2002, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DSa...even if u could get that fat *** off the ground ur still too slow to touch me!!

Jimbostew..." nah just sick of double duty as a tow vehicle " if i had a dollar for every ds i had to tow back to camp, i would have enough money to buy BOMBARDIER and cancel the production of the DS in a effort to keep rideing areas clean, and free the world from they're butt ugly faces!!!!

and i did not get spanked!!! u and every other ds owner can pack ur bags and bring ur yellow Mack truck on down, and come get some!!!!!
i'll be waiting...

Old 08-24-2002, 06:53 PM
Range Rover

its funny how the ds-650 has what 75 pounds on the raptor, and the raptors still lose and even if they did win it wouldnt be by much... hmmm if the ds lost 70 pounds you raptor guys wouldnt have a chance. there just mad anyways cause a 440 cannondale spanks them unless they have lots of engine work of course is spanks the ds guys too. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

a 440 cannondale? hmm I have yet to have one even begin to knock on my door, let alone beat me. On the big sand hills hahahahahahaha what a joke. They are missing this thing, it is called torque.

Since mine is black, does that count me out Disturbed?

DSa, saw the pics of the St. A's trip on Wyo's sight. Your quad looks sweet with the new A-arms. Looked like alot of fun, wish I couldv'e been there. Ohh well, next weekend were going to rip it up, well you and Major can and I will ride. LOL

Old 08-24-2002, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey Disturbed, did you get some motor work done since Memorial day?

RoostKing...

Old 08-25-2002, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider

dunerunner026...what r u talking about, a 440 cdale spanking me??? i'm 3 for 3 on the dales... ask trout about my raptor. i passed him like he was tied to a tree!!! and don't even think about bring that yellow wannabe raptor around me or any raptor.

yes DemonDS that counts u in...i want to race ur DS more then any machine out there!!!

roostking...i havn't done any motor work yet...but i have a few more tricks in my bag!!!
if u come to walden next year, i'll show ya!

Old 08-25-2002, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

regardless, your bike is a major P.O.S. ,PROVE ME WRONG CHODEKING. p.s. i am not driving to bang my cousin colorado to prove it to you. fend 4 yourself, i'll get out there eventually to smack you in your $hiteatin grin and bet pink slips so i can ****** that craptor from you and give it to my daughter to grind to no mans land

quote of the week.

"disturbed660 loves meaty breasts"

Old 08-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Range Rover

<< dunerunner026...what r u talking about, a 440 cdale spanking me??? i'm 3 for 3 on the dales... ask trout about my raptor. i passed him like he was tied to a tree!!! and don't even think about bring that yellow wannabe raptor around me or any raptor.

yes DemonDS that counts u in...i want to race ur DS more then any machine out there!!!

roostking...i havn't done any motor work yet...but i have a few more tricks in my bag!!!
if u come to walden next year, i'll show ya!
>>

wow how much money do you have into your raptor and how built is it, you better eat a dale. im talking dale with only pipe, remap against piped jetted raptor. not built to the nuts raptor or ds lol. but you guys sure can talk some funny smack.

and about my wannabe raptor i never said i could whoop up on a raptor unless its stock of course. maybe if i get a 440 kit but still you guys are crazy and build your motors to the nuts lol. i ride the z cause i like it, it rides nice and handle great and has plenty of power to get me anywhere.

ride what you like and have fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

now where is my Suzuki Z650 lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2002, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider

dunerunner026...i raced a dale w/ a moto reject and a hmf pipe, and walked on him pretty good. im just shy of 3 g's and my next investment in it will be around 3,500, and from there who knows???
Jimbostew...

<< i am not driving to bang my cousin colorado to prove it to you. fend 4 yourself, i'll get out there eventually to smack you in your $hiteatin grin and bet pink slips so i can ****** that craptor from you and give it to my daughter to grind to no mans land >>

bang cousin CO.??? what r u talking about. that was weak!!!!
bet me pink slips...have we watch fast and the furious too many times, and it won't be right takin the only half *** thing u got going for ya!!! oh and how old is ur daughter? if she is around 18 i may just take her???

im the king of flame post...u WILL NOT win a words war and WILL NOT win a machines war. so step off while u still got something to ride!!!
p.s. stop copying other people, be urself for a change poser!!!!

Old 08-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

disturbed660

hahahah funny disturbed ill show u what to do with that cookie .freak

Quick Reply: i just helped BOMBARDIER