CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What's up with Timmy Boy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AZ they should be up any day they have started to make product. TBR is covering all of Timmy Boy back orders. If you want every thing caromed it will take 10 to 12 working days just for the caroming

Old 10-05-2002, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

looks good marky ive been calling timmys old no and i can not get threw this is very annoying!!!i am a repeat coustomer and i can't belive the way were are being treated his web site is down you would think they would put a link up for you but no they just leave you hanging!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2002, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know i know iknow but i can't wait i have a taco'ed front end i cannot wait 4 months. i found my sterring stem i still need arms and swing arm ??????? i might have found arms ill know monday but i still need a source for a extended swing arm???????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

the front and rear? what the he!! did you do? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 12:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I didn't wreck it i bought it off a friend it went off a 50' drop. its tore up but not as bad as one would think the frame held up.if it helps i have damaged the arms and swing arm at the same time on my 2001 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2002, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

well, its good to know you and the yellow rocket are not damaged.

Old 10-14-2002, 09:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default What's up with Timmy Boy?

THATS GREAT MARKY I TRIED TO GET AHOLD OF THEM TODAY AND HAD NO LUCK I CALLED LIKE 15 TIMES AND NO ONE ANSWERD THE PHONE I WAS TRYING TO CHECK ON MY ORDER.

Old 10-17-2002, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

5 months and waiting....don't feel like they aren't returning only your calls AZSAND, they aren't calling me back either, on the plus side I have 2 friends who each own welding shops (I know, I know god I wish i had just gone to them in the first place but you know it was only suposed to take 4 weeks, at the time they were real busy) they are both looking at what is happening and well they want my old swing arm now...Mike does some sweet tig work. I'm going out to Utah the weekend of the 26th if this transaction can't be completed by the end of the month you guys might as well cancel my order now and credit my card back.

Old 10-17-2002, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Just to be clear, A completed transaction means in my hands since I can't contact you by phone this is formal notice of my intention to cancel my order if you fail to prefrom by the specifyed date of 10-31-02, if the product arrives after that date it will be returned and your charges to my credit card will be disputed

Old 10-17-2002, 03:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSJockey,

I hope you get your product soon, has anyone else been able to talk to someone at TBR? If so what time of day did you call, and is there a special number these guys can call to get some kind of update? Any info would probably make both of these guys REALLY happy. I feel really fortunate since this has never happened to me, however it could just as easily, so I'd like to see someone from these companies (not just TBR) who are neglecting to return any and all phone calls step up to the plate and tell your customers.... SOMETHING, anything, or better yet the truth. (If you're waiting for parts or there is a slow down because of a lack of employees thats fine, but making your company look like a TIRD is really not a wise business move.)

Good luck guys!

Quick Reply: What's up with Timmy Boy?