CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What's up with Timmy Boy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2002, 04:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up with Timmy Boy?

Don't feel bad. Although I "suggested" some probable issues from what I "heard" through the grape vine, others are having issues with other companies as well. Not just Timmy Boy.

What company?
Well Don, Knutz Concepts!

He is back to his old anticks (sp??). Zero communication again. There are still a few "missing motor" guys out here and it is getting very old!!

Don has been screwing a few of the most DS enthusiasts around for WAY TOO LONG!

Don, step up........ it's time to STEP UP. Time is running out to make things correct. Even "I" someone who doesn't even have an intereest in a DS is concerned for personal freinds.

1/2 deposit made in Jan 02 and still no motor is more then un-exceptable.

I really hope others see and can get just a small feeling for just "some" of the pain a couple of these "missing motor" guys are going through!!!

Please consider this when even considering Pami as a source of doing business.

Although it looks like or seems that it is just Don that has been the source of BAD BUSINESS Pami is not just stepping up to make things correct or easily correctable either. YES, PAMI seems to care about other things more then the AMERICAN customers they "had".

This reply is an effort to get companies to step up and do the correct thing, deliver on time and meet and/or exceed every expectation you have made. If not, I have no problem with starting a "Black Ball" list to meet your **** poor expectations you seem to have a problem with!

SWY

Old 10-17-2002, 10:31 PM
Weekend Warrior

wow! what a bad feeling i get when i hear of all the people getting screwed!!

i have known timmy for some years and one point he made our stuff-that turned to crap however and i still felt good about timmy-

i get people calling our shop asking wazzzup? and i tell the straight skinny as i know it

timmy is working for tbr, timmy, ryan and bryan hence tbr

not really sure they are obligated in any way to help everyone that got screwed by timmy and it is nice if they do

as far as charges against your credit cards i am not sure they are retrievable since there is no more TBD-somebody should try to get their money back and see if it is possible

as a merchant myself anyone disputing the goods delivery whether it be true or not can get their money back and that is a risk a merchant takes when doing business--case in point-warren lark, and rebel racing employee low life ordered some arms from us, signed for them, reversed the credit card charge, did not return the arms and when disputing the facts with the credit card company he got his money and arms and they were even signed for by him--this is not fair but true-this is how a merchant gets screwed!!-not often obviously since a customer gets a product and normally pays for it and is happy then the deal is done-little known ways to screw a merchant

it really suxz when a merchant screws the customer though

i gotta go with you with a black list where it is a list of PROVEN bad business companies

one thing that i feel is important-when you get screwed by a company and they open with a new name they are the same people doing businees with a new name and not a new way of doing business

honesty is the way to go-maybe not the most profitable (ask any thief) but still, the way to go

there are a lot of people doing honest and reliable business that want your business-do yourself and them a favor and start doing business with them

people that have been in business for years is a good indicator for me-i know this doesnt help the new guy but it may help all of you

my deepest sincere hopes all of you will eventually get a good slice of life

thanks for listening to my ramblings, hehe

Old 10-18-2002, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

swytak is right, communication is very important, one phone call would have avoided this last series of posts, I'm sure they are busy, seems things were worse than originaly thought. I'm glad TBR is going to honor 'the orders and deposits that Tim took, they could have walked away from that. methane is right I could not dispute the money i put on deposit, (50% on a order of lower A arms and the swing arm) I could only dispute new charges from TBR (which there will be after they ship), It looks like this will not be nessary though, Ryan tells me in a Email that he will be sending me a trackin # in a day or two [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

WWWoooooooooooooo HHHHooooooooooooo I have a tracking number [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It looks like these folks didn't need any motivation, apparently they were close to being ready to ship, but of course I didn't know that, sad to say something very similar to that happened to me just this summer, I ended up putting a stop payment on the uncashed deposit check the vendor was holding when I could not make contact with him for several weeks. To all vendors yes nobody likes giving bad news but a lack of comunication will cause folks to take action, just my .02. I would like to says thanks very much to Ryan and Brian for stepping up and salvaging this situation for this group of "missing parts boys". If you need to contact TBR you might try bdrace@pacbell.net much to my surprise this addy is still working. Many thanks and best wishes to all the guys at TBR, they are my first choice.

Old 10-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Well I'm happy for ya DSJ, seems some stories do end happily. I have to say though, this thread had plenty to do with your getting the parts. No company wants to start up with a load of negative publicity on their sholders. Your getting the parts and telling everybody about it is better advertising then $5,000 worth of magizene adds. Good job!
Good job to TBR Racing as well for making good on the order/s, now I know where i will be buying my A-arms from

Old 10-24-2002, 09:27 AM
Pro Rider

It arrived yesterday afternoon....man it looks great, just what I was expecting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2002, 10:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes i think your right ryan called me today to let me know what was going on with my orser it should ship next weekmid week.

Old 11-05-2002, 02:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mr. B is back with a new I.D., my computer dumped and took my password with it and after repeated attempts to get it back I just re-aplied. Boy it sounds like some of the aftermarket guys out there huh. Ha. Ha. Well I hope those of you that had to wait for your stuff are happy and if you need anymore help, here's where I'll be.

Old 11-05-2002, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

i totally agree with marky, i wish there was more companies out there (hint hint team pami), i'm glad to see that they're making things right (again, hint hint), i know as soon as i need new a-arm or something like that i'll be goin to TBR

Old 11-06-2002, 02:37 AM
Range Rover

does TBR have a web page, phone # ????
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What's up with Timmy Boy?