CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2002, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???

Thanks for you help fellow forum Brothers, and ATV Family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I do hope my motor finds it was home soon.
Once again Thanks, to all my conserned ATV Brothers! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bigwaynester have you ever been told exactly what the hold up is?what parts are missing or does pami have you complete motor.can you even get your motor back unfinished?and if the problem is pami is holding your motor untill knutz pays them could you contact them yourself and get it back?

Old 10-21-2002, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider

I've been reading up on this missing motor thing for awhile, and was wandering if anybody has gone to this guy don's house and confronted him in person about their missing motors. I know if it was my motor missing for this long I would of drove there or caught a flight and found out what was going on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 03:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Big wayne- your icon brings tears to my eyes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2002, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

This is unreal IMHO.

For those of you with missing motors, Get to court, Now! File and follow though, you can get a lein placed on all holdings to make sure when and if he sells his personal items that you get paid. You can also have the police go to the bank with you and they will take money from any accounts to satify the leins. If you place a lein on his home, when he sells it the escrow company will have to pay the leins out before they will close escrow.

Don,

All you have to do is make it right. If it's easier to tell the people that you owe PAMI money and to get their motors back, they would have to pay PAMI the balance, than this could all go away. If you have the motors, just send them back to the owners and be done with it.

If the people could just get what they sent to you back I'm sure they would take what they could get. IMHO

As far as you being out racing and riding while "trying to make it right" is unheard of.

This has gone on far to long and you are not helping any of us that have or are starting a business for this field.

From all of the information about this and you wanting to Come Back, I doubt that you could or will. So right it off and fix this.

I am sorry if you feel that I don't have any right to speak about the subject as you don't have any of my parts. But you may be affecting other peoples businesses.
Smitty

Old 10-21-2002, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

i personaly think if knuts .. did in fact send his personal motor to bigWayne it would show the rest of the people out here .he is tring to strighten every thing out . comon nuts would,nt u like to show how much your customers mean to you .. would,nt u rather your customer out there riding instead of your self . so do the right thing send him your motor knuts .

Old 10-21-2002, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Really the customer, business owner relationship is dead in this case since knutz is out of business..

Knutz is riding with bigwaynes motor IMHO..

Old 10-21-2002, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

I feel for you, BigWaynester... if I didn't have my motor for 9 months I would go postal...

Old 10-21-2002, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

14, You are right about the Icon..I sure hope it will change soon ! The day my motor is back, and installed I will get a new Pic.

Old 10-21-2002, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

14-- go ahead and tell me that my icon brings a tear to your eyes also![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???