CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2002, 02:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???

It has been a while since the last update. How many have no motor???

I say DON should be a big man and INSIST that Big WAyne use his motor until he safely has his back. What did the FMWM's do to deserve this?????? NOTHING so quit passsing the buck. 2 players here DON and PAMI(should not be hard to ruff up a pami) Anybody else on this forum with a spare motor?? Can you buy a complete motor from Bombardier?? How much??? Let pitch in a few dollars and get this resolved. I could spare 100.00 dollars to the cause. I find it hard to believe that DON would be out riding and racing his quad while this is going on. I know that he has hooked up with fourlix and the king saw him at the strip. I bought a totally useless raptor head off of ebay for 350 dollars 2 weeks ago. The owner said it was fine and rebuildable. The cam journals were destroyed and the cam is no good for a core. Hell i willing to go in front of the judge and tell him i beat the living $hit out of this guy and my last fast was in the 1980's. WRONG IS WRONG AND YOU CAN NOT SUGAR COAT IT. I know that it all boils down to money, Don owes somebody (pami, credit cards forum members) and can not get the goods till he pays. No i figure pami has the goods and they do not care about the FMWM's. Reguardless of whether i am right or wrong DON YOU ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH, AND PAMI IS SITTING ON THERE REARS ALSO. I wish it were a jail time criminal offence to steal motors like don and pami. Then you guys would get them back NOW> Godfried do not bend over to pic up the soap!!!!!!!!!!!

So misssing motor guys- what is it going to take in your opinion to get your motors back built or not??????? ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP??????? tHE POWER OF everybody on this board should be able to get it done. Sorry to step on your toes Don cause you seem like a decent guy but you have had plenty of time to get the motors back. Sell some furniture, cars, stereo, cut back expenses get a part time job, mortage the house what ever it takes to be a rteal man and make your mistakes right.

Old 10-19-2002, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider

First off, it's my problems that caused the missing motors, not Team Pami's. Gottfried is not pleased either.

Second, I have taken a job and am looking at selling my house to make things right.

I am not and never was a rich man, but I'm doing what I can to resolve this. When all is said and done, I will have lost just about everything I own on this business venture. I'm still not walking away and screwing the folks waiting. Thank you to all of those that are not effected that feel the need to "stir the pot". I've never said that this situation isn't "wrong", unfortunatly, I never had the funding[capital] to get over problems like I have run into.

Old 10-19-2002, 05:17 AM
Pro Rider

Don,

I don't care to "stir the pot" either, but it seems that is the only way to get you to respond a good majority of the time. Wayne is a personal freind of mine and so I take this situation a little more personal then I would with anybody else, not to say it's ok for this to be happening to anyone though.

Your reply is nothing more then "Blah, blah-blah-blah, Blah, Blah, blah....".

So what are you going to do to make it right? That is the question!!!
Set some GD expectations here!!!! WTF?? This line of, "I'm working 3 jobs and thinking about selling my stuff" is just not good enough anymore!!!
This has been going on for soo freakin long it's way past being just a poorly run business issue. Sell your **** if you have to, your DS, truck, get a 2nd, 3rd mortgage, WHATEVER!! JUST DO IT and make things right!

Your history of NO COMMUNICATION is one of the biggest issues at hand and you can't blame the government, Pami, the President, the economy or UPS for any of it. It's been your choice to ignore this situation a handfull of times and you continue to ignore the communication factor time and time again!!

IMO, if you would just come in here (should of a long time ago, but never too late to try something different) (hint/hint), set some realistic expectations with a timeline and how you plan to achieve the expectations within a given time, yours and few others lives would be alot freakin better.
Don't you agree?

Old 10-19-2002, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Up!

I wanna know, even though I am an unnafected pot stirrer.

Old 10-20-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

don,why dont you answer the question 14mins threw out?HOW MUCH MONEY WILL IT TAKE TO GET BIGWAYNE HIS MOTOR BACK?seems like 14mins and some other guys would like to help out here.if it made you feel better when you better off you could pay back the forum members,but in the mean time bigwayne would be happy.i do know this,if you had my motor this long youd be spending a equal amount of time digging my foot out of your a$$!and i would drive all the way from montana to plant it!

Old 10-20-2002, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

TTT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2002, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

what the hell, here I go too, Don told me that he was going to buy the remains of my motor from me for $1000 (after I canceled my order due to his poor business practices). I agreed to this and when I asked where the check was (after 3 months) Don told me that he sent it out and someone must have stolen it out of the mail. I said that's not my problem, and I asked for the money again. Now he refuses to send me anything because I'm demanding it and not being patient with him (keep in mined I waited for this check for 3 months) and now wants money from me. Going on Dons track record sending him money is like sending it to a black hole. Also he has about $500 worth of aftermarket parts that I sent with my motor. Wounder If I'll ever see them again?! I'm such a bad person for screwing Don, All the time and effort that he put into my motor and don't forget about the parts he ordered for my motor, that he never told me about...HMMMMMMMMM[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2002, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Im currently without a motor, but Knutz doesnt have it, i dont think anyway. Also, I should be getting mine back soon. With gearing, i did beat a 703 team pami motor up Olds. So I dont think you guys are missing much...

Roostking...

Old 10-20-2002, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I'm without my engine for a while. In a little bit my whole quad will be out across the state being machined, welded, and powdercoated. When everything comes back home it's gonna be hungry for 400EX's, Z400's, and possibly a raptor to snack on. We'll just have to wait and see how she performs, it's gonna be FAST.

Old 10-20-2002, 11:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dreams are fun to have.

Quick Reply: Forum members without motors (FMWM's) ???