CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

JUST A THOUGHT KNUTZ & GOTTFRIED

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 01:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JUST A THOUGHT KNUTZ & GOTTFRIED

HEY GUY'S LETS QUIT BITCHING AND TRY TO SOLVE THIS KNUTZ THING HERES THE FACTS AS I KNOW THEM!!!!!!!

1. Several peolple are missing there motors

2. Pami has lets just say half and don has the other half of there engines

3. We dont realy know all thats going on but there is no shame in being a bad buiness man

4. Ive met don and know he is man enough to solve this if he would work with the guy's missing engines

NOW HERES SOME OTHER FACTS MOST MAY NOT KNOW

1. It is too my understanding pami wants to get this straightend out but shipping laws require don be in on your motors making it back into the country.

2. If don, gottfried, and the guy's missing motors could get together and figure out who's motor and how much is due and all the other factors then put them on the table for all too see maybe we can get somewhere. i mean all those involved.

3. I know there are other factors that need to be figured in and if you guy's get together and work it out maybe we can get on in life and move too somehting else

4. Any of you involved thought of a aribtrator to solve this problem every one talks to him gives him all the facts
and he works a solution that is amicable to every one i have used them in my buiness to solve problems when i couldn't see the other guys point and it works.

5. And what you must keep in mind the consumer should come frist!!! then you two salvage what you can
that is just simple buiness etiquite[hows that guy's a big word did i get it right]

6. And don may be out but you stand too lose a lot more gottfried than don when you open up to the public this month as people say you should more than make up any loses!!

7. HEY GOTTFRIED AND KNUTZ THE SOLUTION IS NOT AS HARD AS IT SEEMS !!!!

Well thats my 2 cents worth and thats what its worth just thought id offer a little solution

Old 11-05-2002, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

yea what AZsand said....or u could of just got a raptor and sent ur motors to C-sparks or trinity and rippin up the dunes, but NOOO had to have my Mack Truck and send my motor to the end of world to get lost.....u ds people...???

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

oh and AZ any new on those tires????

Old 11-05-2002, 02:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Sorry disturbed ill call tommrow i forgot!!!!!

hey pm me with a # to reach you @ later

Old 11-05-2002, 02:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Azsand_ good thoughts there. But will not work Godfried is just as bad as Knutz. He is the grand pu bah and he is sitting on the motors. If these motors are worth 6k and about 1/2 has been paid............... Godfried can not be out any money. In all reailty there can not be more than 750 in parts and then there is shipping. Forget the dam profit on these 2 or 3 motors and make it right Godfried.

Anybody that orders a pammi part before these missing motors are done is a fool. Even then do you want to do business with a company that YOU KNOW HAS SCREWED YOU FELLOW DS BUDDIES.

Jesus christ give them the DAM motors back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Keep the dam parts.

Beware, Beware, beware pammi is over there
knutz is here
drinking beer
laughing at the missing motor boys.

It would take 10 days from start to finish to make this right if they wanted too.

BEWARE THAT GODFRIED IS JUST AS BAD, HE KNOWS THAT A FEW ARE MISSING MOTORS AND HAVE PAID MONEY AND HE HOLDS THEM HOSTAGE. SO WHO IS THE CROOK HERE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

SOMETIMES IN BUSINESS YOU SOMETIMES LOSE A DOLLAR ON ONE JOB, SO YOU MAKE IT UP BY WORKING HARDER!!!!!!!!!

bEWARE THAT GODFRIED IS JUST AS BAD!!!!! hE HAS FAILED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ORDER FROM PAMMI AND ..........

Old 11-05-2002, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

This must be resolved, it can not continue to drag on

Old 11-05-2002, 04:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Beware, beware show GODFRIED WE WILL BAN TOGETHER!!!!!!!UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED111111

Old 11-05-2002, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

hey 14mins.......breath in hold and let out....repeat many times!!!!

oh and make sure u hold the SHIFT key when u press 1 or or u get a big line of 1's......like in ur last post, looks silly!!!

like i said....SHOULD OF GOT A RAPTOR!!!!!!

Old 11-05-2002, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really have a lot to say, but don't want to drag it out in the forums at this point. I know MY motor and someone else's is at PAMI, to keep the paper work correct they have to ship them together...I have not emailed Gottfried in a while,--so maybe more motors are there now?? But I THINK some of the motors are at customs. I don't know if Gottfried has any control over what is at customs or not. If PAMI would send mine and the other motor back, then we pay Don our balance when we get our motors, he uses that money to get more motors out we could have this moving along.
Your right AZ Sand, I know this can't be as hard as it is....There are ways around everything.

By the looks of these posts, the sooner this is resolved the sooner the bashing would stop!

Old 11-06-2002, 02:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2002, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: JUST A THOUGHT KNUTZ & GOTTFRIED