CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

How many HP?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How many HP?

Hey guys. Can I come play ? I promise to wear shoes and bring NO weapons. LMAO

Old 11-18-2002, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

fsw is a joke it is made for nos bikes i thought it was a drag race (flat track) now i can tell yall why im not going if i wanted to jump with a bike set up for drag racing thats stupid now i may think twice about it if i lived down the street from the hill and rode there almost every weekend ( now for all who thinks scoobys bike is a joke plan a trip to meet and you will see not fsw) LS is pretty close to the middle for alot lets go

Old 11-18-2002, 02:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

Oh yeah, as far as "Scooby" goes, I like the guy. I've only seen him twice, both times at Aledo, and I took the time to go over and introduce myself and talk with him. He's a nice guy. He's very interesting to listen to, and seemed to have alot to say. I sure hope he does take that rocket to FSW!!! There's no telling how fast that thing could get up to in 1300ft!!!!!

Old 11-18-2002, 02:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

Boxman- thanks for coming to Aledo. I can not get my pm's to work to you. Did you nuke me??? LOL I would have come to the river but there was this guy in Nebraska talking.....

Old 11-18-2002, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

scooby is a nice guy he just stays to himself i cant blame him he has no clue on who his friends are at a race( so many people talk smack about his bike) i cant say i would want to hang out with people that bad mouth me and my bike but he will still show

Old 11-18-2002, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

DemonDs how far is it to your place from Texas

Old 11-18-2002, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
DemonDs how far is it to your place from Texas
I am not sure how far it is to be honest with you, I know it is a good distance as i have driven to Houston about 10 years ago(my aunt lives there) If anyone want to do a milage search from Salt Lake City Ut to where the place is your talking about(Aledo?) that would be great. Why do you ask?

Yes Scooby has shown up and raced a few times, big deal who hasn't. I did when I raced Disturbed and I wasnt sure what to expect and now he is a very good freind of mine. Actually i have yet to meet anyone from on here that I didn't like. I was saying that Scoobs is the bike that everyone is scared shltless of and if he doesnt show it would be a shame BUT sometimes things dont work out and i am adult enough to relize that. The only problem I forsee is that whoever is champion I feel will still be under Scoob's shadow, like haveing an ace in his pocket, if he doesnt go. Thats not fare to the champion. Thats why i think it is his time to put it on the line.

Old 11-18-2002, 04:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

Demon,

I can see your point, but I don't think the winner of FSW's is going to feel any less because scooby wasn't thier(who knows he might show). The reason I want him to go is to give the DS crowd a stronger showing. I know that Jeffinrivercity,BlackDS,AZsand, are all contenders in the OPEN class, but it would be nice to have Scooby there as well. It seems that every "popular" biulder is biulding Raptors and us DS guys have one arm tied behind our backs to compete. I would like to see a 1,2,3 DS finish in the finals!!!! But I am not sure that scooby can win, as he stated he could be beat by a BIG BORE MONSTER w/ NOS. and I am willing to bet there will be a few of those there.

Hope to see you at FSW's. I will be thier..I wouldn't miss riding Glamis for the WORLD!!!!!

Biggerisbetter.

Old 11-18-2002, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default How many HP?

well said DemonDS no one belongs in a shadow no matter who wins as for you kingraptor lets put you on dirt and see how it goes im not saying you are not the fastest raptor never seen you but for alot of the guys on here we dont ride every weekend in the sand so our bikes are set up for dirt drags with no whoops i have never seen a track with whoops has anyone else

Old 11-18-2002, 05:08 PM
Range Rover
Default How many HP?

"FSW is about the fastest and most powerful dune bikes in America"

then how come two strokes aren't allowed? or are they?