CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MRBP ???? is it any good hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2002, 09:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MRBP ???? is it any good hmmm

Not everyone can build a preformance pipe they copy each other. And call it theres. Most of your name brands such as trinity are made by a co.Called power pros racing exhaust inc. in placenta calif .
And i know they make them for many other names but they all reasemble each other to a degree and are made with different materials. what im getting at is not much thought gose into there exhaust. And its all profit oriented. its not the true love of preformance there after. So they say there goal is max preformance but its max profit. And i don't belive any one dose much care these day's about quality. But i do know @ Mrbp @ least there honest i do belive i was the frist with a pipe on a ds and i talked to martin there he did not lie to me he told me that. I asked what kind of hp gains i could expect .he was honest and said he did not know it was desinged on a solid principle and should do real good. but that they had not had one on a dyno.so ill tell you i got 8.7 hp gain on alcahol which should a little higher on gas. all this realy dose not mean much but it is my opion.

Old 12-04-2002, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

I agree that the almighty dollar $$$ rules. I think the fab shops like X-Factor and Accufab design them and then the shops sell them as their own. Like how the Graydon and CT pipes are the same. It would be nice if they were developed on the dyno. I saw Muzzy on Bike Week last night on Speedvision. That is why I asked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

no don't get me wrong muzzy is a real exhaust builder as is mrbp. And i belive alba builds their own who would have thunk that?? but muzzy you've just got to love the name. just like the faternal order of muff divers i joined just on the name was proud of my self for belonging then on my frist night of muff diving with the group some one threw and air tank on my back and handed me a camera i was so happy this was going to be good! Then they threw me in the water and wanted me to take pictures of funny looking fish well. Ive been a-wall from the faternal order for 20 years now.But i still dive on my own!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i think muzzy's is good i could go back and they might still be willing to make a pipe for the ds but , i didn't want to push the issue. they did just make a pipe for my brother in laws crf450. so that will be new

Old 12-06-2002, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider

AZ are you still running the stock head pipe with the mrbp slip on pipe, or have you got an aftermarket head pipe and running the mrbp slip on

Old 12-06-2002, 10:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i used the stock header this time it's hard to top the flowpath of the stock header the rest is just for looks thats why they build them then they get hot and tarnish and you have a ugly header any way's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]