CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

MRBP ???? is it any good hmmm

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2002, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MRBP ???? is it any good hmmm

Well i must admitt when i frist unrapped it i was a little thrown back i thought it looked like a tomato soup can with the solid weld seems. So i threw it on the ground and walked around it a few times. It did start looking better it has a awsome finish and perfect fit. All the parts needed to install it. I poked at it with a stick for awhile when i was sure it would not move i picked it up again and started playing with it. I smelled it i caressed it i right out fondled it. Then when we were better aquainted i stated looking inside i was very impressed with the power core [im not sure if that is the proper word but it will have to do ] it consist of a tubular baffler with a huge washer with a half inch hole in it no packing yet surprisinly quite. I thought at frist if it dose not make the the power i want it will be easy to bore the core to achieve what i want. But shazam it was perfect from the start it made awesome hp and sounds great and i got ton's of compliments on the pipe all weekend every one like the looks and the sound it was a good thing that no one else could get me a pipe. Because i took a chance on a little known manufacture to us that is and it paid off big time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] on a scale of 1-10 its at least a 9.5 and time will probably make it a 10 with a lasting test.

Old 12-02-2002, 12:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

MRBP- I ran there full system on my rappy this week end. It is plain looking but first rate materials and craftsmanship go into them. Raptorrrc's Kid had to get by with the smaller full rappy system at Little Sahar this week end. His has the washer in it, mine does not. i would be real careful about cutting that washer. Raptorrc 686 does fine the way it is. It looked to be MUCH better built than most of the systems out there.

Old 12-02-2002, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear you are happy with it. I had the same reaction at first on the raptor system. I thought how can that little hole possibly work even with the higher flow going around the disc. I found recently that the silencers are flow tested to and built to flow the exhaust at different ranges and improve performance. Its eems to work and looks good too.

Old 12-02-2002, 01:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes i like it and i know it should easily out last most pipes out there due to the facts its stainless, welded , no packing thats 90% of the problems i hear on other pipes.and have seen frist hand the riveted units fall apart!!and have blown packing right out of other pipes! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2002, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

Hey AZSAND...

How loud is it compared to the stock pipe? Is your quad a DS650? I ride mostly at the Oregon dunes, so sound level is important to me. Thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2002, 11:17 AM
RIP Dear Friend

When I first started reading this I was a little confused.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

unrapped it
tomato soup can
threw it on the ground
looking better
poked at it with a stick
picked it up again and started playing with it
smelled it i caressed it
fondled it.
we were better aquainted

This kinda sounded how I react with my wife sometimes.

Chet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2002, 02:33 PM
Pro Rider

Thesorb, according to MBRP the db level is at 93 and with an optional part it goes down to 92 db.

Old 12-02-2002, 04:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where can you buy that pipe from and how much did it cost? For the ds.

Old 12-02-2002, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

az, i'm glad to hear that, i was almost sold on that but, now i for sure am, christmas present for me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2002, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I belive craycraft motor works is a dealer. ill see if i can get you a # and price my secratary pays my bills so i don't always know what things cost so i end up lying to people because i realy don't know. But i meant no harm opps! its craycraft racing sorry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

what are the noise laws in other state we don't have them here OH wait a minute i think they just started to do noise restriction in calif??? sucks!!

Quick Reply: MRBP ???? is it any good hmmm