CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cylinder Head Removal

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2002, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cylinder Head Removal

LOL...Well Tony, im trying. I still don't have a cam yet. But some time next year maybe.
Looks like I got busted on trying to sneek a piston in without My bro finding out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks to you and everyone on the tipping the motor trick. Worked perfectly.
Yea we are planning to be at Dumont Friday morning sometime. I have the week off so it's no problem for me. It will be up to Dave if he can get Friday off or not. I'm sure he will try real hard, cause I know he is itchen to run his new mods up comp hill. And of course so am I[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2002, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Well I plan on being there Saturday morning. What are your plans for the following weekend? And what did skin do to his rig now?!!!

Old 12-23-2002, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

The following weekend we are planning on Glamis. At least that is the talk for now.
While he had his tranny upgraded to an 02 model he also had them put an 11:1 piston and a Hot cam in. So he is eager to test it in the sand. We did some grvel road drags Sunday. And he beat me at least 7 out of 10 times. He had me by 2 to 3 bikes at least half of those times that he won. A little less on the others. But he was still pulling away by the end of the 400' or so that we were running when he did win. He says that when I wa in the lead he couldn't real me in. The only times that I won was when I was on the side with the traction. There was a few times he won even on the side with no traction. We both have close to the same mods now. Except he has a cam and I don't. Im hoping that the power of the DS will find me victorious when it comes to the sand hill though.
We are still planning on bringing one of Daves 80's if youi still want us to. Let one of us know. Better than renting. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]