CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4SW Necessity's

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4SW Necessity's

OK, I need to know were I can fill up with water before we get to Glamis.

Is there a place to pick up alcohol (for the bike's) or should I bring it from home.

Is there a place to pick up alcohol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] or should I bring it from the home. What is the most favored flavor of good old beer out west?

Is there any facilities at "wash 11" (are there any out house's out there)

Will there be any venders out there on this weekend?

This should cover it for now.

James

P.S. How many hours is Glamis from Las Vegas?

Old 12-18-2002, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

Dune Devil, I think it takes about 6 hours to get from Las Vegas to Glamis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

Thank you for the reply Kingra....ra....ra, dang it, I just can't say that word [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Next question, I have a one ton diesel, but it is not 4x4. Will I have trouble back in the washes? I will be pulling a trailer.

Thanks again.

James

Old 12-18-2002, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

Were is the ds camp going to be????

Old 12-18-2002, 08:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 4SW Necessity's

No sir you can do the washes in 2 wheel drive hell people drive cars in there all the time!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ps sand45 ill be all the way in the west end of the wash by the baby dunes and i will rope off a big area for crowd my area will be protected by real hiway cones so it should be easy to pick out!!and im sure other ds's will gather close [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

hell people drive cars in there all the time!!
Last year when we were there, we counted 6 cars that made it to Glamis, but never made it out. Looked like were ever the car stopped, that is a good place for a bomb fire. I will get a little more insurance just in case the DS's can't get to me before the truck spontainiously combusts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On the serious side, the back of my camper has a DS sticker on it, does that mean that I can stay more to one side of the camp then the other? It also has a "show your titz" sticker, that should get me closer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

James

Old 12-18-2002, 09:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

AZ:

Will you be at Wash 11?

I have never been there.

Do Cel phones work out there?

Trending Topics

Old 12-18-2002, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

RIGHT ON!! AZsand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-18-2002, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default 4SW Necessity's

Some phones do work but few and its easier than one would think to find wash 11 just go until you reach the tracks and stay on the west side of the tracks and go south to wash ii its marked on all the washes which and ill be driving the same green ford( thanks to life little booboos). i will be arriving friday sometime??? ill let everyone know when it gets closer!!! i can't wait for another monster ds picture imagine 50 ds's lined up!!!!!!! waaahhhoooo!

Old 12-18-2002, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default 4SW Necessity's

Hey guys, I hope you all aren't taking me too serious,I am just trying to make a few peaple laugh and smile. There has been to many "Bad Moods" on these boards the last couple of weeks. I would rather have a good time and meet new friends, then be in a bad mood over what another person has said or done. Life is to short. I could care less who has the fastest quad or the biggest camper or whatever. I am looking forward to this get together and playing in the sand. I am almost ready for the trip. It is going to be a 20+ hour trip for me to get there and I am just looking to have some fun. If and when I get there, if I can be of some assistance, you just ask. If anyone wants something from the mid-west tell me and I will try to bring it. (if I can get some of those crazy little women from Kansas City, I will)

James

Quick Reply: 4SW Necessity's