CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 01:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats in your garage?

Looks like I may have found a few good new homes for the drag-pipe, shock, Nitrous Kit and maybe a few other items.

The Lectron's are still looking for a new home. Dual Lectrons!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

Really wish I had a stock shifter lever in my garage!

Old 01-31-2006, 01:56 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: BajaX04
Really wish I had a stock shifter lever in my garage!
I'm going back down in a couple of weeks. Now just where at Olds were you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll pick it up when I run across it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like some of my plans might have changed. I keep tripping over a set of rear orange fenders. Great shape. I believe they are off a 03' model with the stock stickers.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

Needing to fill my garage up with lots of stuff to trip over!!!
Engine, Running Or Not, Any Year
+2 to +4 Swingarm, Axle, Bearing Carrier,Caliper,Rotor,Sprocket Hub and Shock (Not Stock)
A-Arms +3+1 and Shocks (Not Stock)---Think I'm going to look for some Fox or Elkas
Front Plastic & Tank Cover (Very Good Condition)
Pipe And Silencer (Woods?) Have Woods In-Frame Drag, Need Header And Mid Pipe, Silencer Wouldn't Hurt.
Various Pretty Stuff:Billet Bumper, Rear Grab Bar, Gas Cap.

Need To Clean Out:
2000-2001 Front End (Arms, Tie Rods and Stock Shocks)
Nerf Bars

Thanks,
Tom

Old 01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

After all these pages and replies some people just don't get it.

Nothing is for sale and no asking prices are listed. This is a forum for stuff people have laying around taking up space for which someone else might have space for. There is a classified section for listing things for sale.

ThorMX902y please edit your post to comply with the rules so this thread doesn't get shut down. I tried sending you a PM but that didn't do it, maybe posting it like this will work.

Old 01-31-2006, 07:24 PM
Range Rover

I have a 2001 DS stage 3 with 10 hours on motor, 100 hours on quad that is in mint condition that must go fast or get parted out. It has 14:1 HPR piston, web 109 cams, 1 mm over valves, ported head, TM 48 carb, race ported intake, bomb tach, razr 2 tires, 2" extended steering stem, RWR CDI box, and some other small stuff.

Old 01-31-2006, 07:39 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Rummaging around in the garage during my time of unemployment (hint hint) and tripped over a 2005 Honda CRF150F that has less than 15hrs on it. Christmas present for my son who says it way too small.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

While stumbling from that trip I fell smack dab into the middle of a 1993 Fleetwood Prowler 31' Travel Trailer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Stubbed my toe, scrapped my knee, and bashed my forehead on that ****.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have all the time in the world to dust, but can't afford endust, so the dust collectors HAVE to go. And as you might imagine, quite a bit of room would be freed up in the garage if you would like to give these fine items a nice new home, er, garage![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Range Rover

I have some Hoosier front tires taking up space in my garage. Anyone getting ready to do some flat track racing this year? Only a couple races on these tires. No wheels, just tires only.

Old 01-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BIGBAJA
[quote]
Sitting in my garage I have:

A complete set of 4, 2002 Baja rims...Fronts have good tires on them...
A gun drilled and shortened drag axle with alum. sprocket star....
An almost new DS battery..
A sidewinder Ti-Moly 520 conversion set, 42T rear and a 15T front..
A complete set of 02 Baja shocks...
A billet gas cap
Looks like I will soon have a set of almost new dual lectron 38mm carbs with matching intake
and a custom CT Drag Pipe with a open tip or 22 disk end cap sitting in the garage also...

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?