CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

whats in your garage?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default whats in your garage?

COME ON SOMEONE HAS TO WANT THESE NICE AND SHINNY DRAG PIPES!!!!!

Old 10-07-2003, 10:45 PM
Trailblazer

Why is the other thread locked?!?!?!?

Old 10-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

This would be my frist time posting in these garage threads but i figure to many people were listing what they wanted instead of telling what they had laying around in there garage or wish they could find in there garage and as some would like you too belive this is not a buiness it IS. And if your looking to buy or advertise the forum want's its part or keep it too yourselfs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] there is no free rides !!! LOL - LMAO- ROTFLMAO !!!!

Old 10-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

azsand i guess this is a way of spending your time & not posting on the other forums & seeing other fast atv's, maybe 4.281 zip code[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]! I guess this makes you feel better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]! thanks for the reply & helpful info! I know I need help thats why I post here, I'm not as fast as you, yet. I hope to be soon but maybe latter!

Old 10-07-2003, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

No sir im thinking of building a down hill track myself too pump my ego too !!! And im just tired of the lame lies over there !!! And when i see certfied time slips like the rest of us get from a qualified track i will be impressed i only run a ASDA aproved facilities so chances of me going that fast are slim and next too none!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2003, 12:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider

did i miss something at sand mt.azsand? did i actually win even though you got to the top before me? what do you think , i wonder if there even as fast as your honda. but if it makes you feel better i have hopes of being as fast as you also. but guess what i have a plan one of the kids is going to sneak up and turn your fuel off, hows that? oh and no money spend. hey pm that address there is a couple of presidents wanting to come and live at your house.

Old 10-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

sandman430 it's all good, just trying to clean out the garage & not get in to other stuff. I have a dusty garage, CDI stock, stock rims with pure sport banits 22x11x10 almost new, after market CDI, the usual stuff that collects dust!

Old 10-08-2003, 10:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

it all good it's just that subject should go away it was a long time ago. must have got put in that darn recycle box.

Old 10-09-2003, 02:20 AM
Pro Rider

looking for a air box lid, and stock set of footpegs,

Old 10-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Looking like I will be getting the FCR's next week. I should have a TM45 and ported intake collecting dust starting about the second week in November. Does anyone have a stock throttle cable collecting dust? I am looking to try to use it for the FCR's for a thumb throttle (hope it works.)

I hope to have the 760 running by then which will mean the 680 will also be collecting dust. I was thinking of keeping it since I have the full engine (less cams and primary gear / clutch.) but, I don't think it is realistic to have an extra engine sitting around. Do you guys think it would be better to sell the engine as parts or sell the engine complete as is (again - only things it is missing is the primary gear + clutch and the cams - head is stock)? I will be taking my race-head off it but, I have an extra stock head as well that I don't need. The engine even has the shift fork upgrade.

Quick Reply: whats in your garage?