CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Some Dumont pics of Pres. day Weekend

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Dumont pics of Pres. day Weekend

This one is of us on a break. Except Raptor03 was still jumping the hill. So he's not in this shot. Sorry Sam.
The clan

The rest are jump shots.
My son Chris

Washrdskin's son Derek

Dave (Washrdshin)

Sam (Raptor03)

Washrdskin's son Justin

Sam (Raptor03)

Old 02-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Nice pics Eagle!!! What day were those taken?? All you need now is a nice big one of this shinny Raptor I saw running around on Sat!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2003, 10:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], we would Ryan but all you do is drag race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Those were taken on Sunday after you guys left I believe. Hows the quad coming? Find out what happened for sure yet?

Old 02-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

The group was on Sunday and the other where a mix of Sat and Sunday. I truly wish I did have one of you and yours. I have my camera with me all the time. So it was my brain fart for sure. Sorry about that. Next time i'll take my gensing.

Old 02-19-2003, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

"Sorry about that. Next time i'll take my gensing."

LOL....Sounds good!!!

"we would Ryan but all you do is drag race"

LOL.....Who ME!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

Nice pics Larry!! Where are my pics??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey did Sam biff it on that pic or was he doing that on purpose? It looks like he is getting to good on that thing!!! Well I am up in the air right now with the next mods. I can't decide whether I want to punch out my cylinder and go with a stroker piston, new exhaust and carbs, and head work! Or, buy a 760 form Gary. Or, Get head work, new exhaust, and King shocks and A-arms and maybe even a new +2 swingarm. What do you think Larry?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I couldn't even sleep last night, I was thinking up stuff all night long!! I have a fat tax return coming, so I am trying to figure out were to put it. Maybe I will just sell the quad an get that Drakart I have been drooling over!!!!.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Anywa those pics have me Dune sick and I can't wait to get home. Hey a friend of mine has a nice toy hauler for sale real cheap, pm if interested. Laters.

Old 02-20-2003, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Nice Pics ,Got me perfect in the air on that one....well i always have a great time and cant wait till next time...I found a nice jump on monday and was airing it out more then that picture,need to upgrade my shocks for some real airtime..laters thanks for the great pics..

Old 02-20-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor03 was kind enough to do all that on purpose for the camera. I don't think Sam is camera shy at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why not go for the 760 and Drakart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now that would be some toys there dude.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

You always have to be aware of the guy with the camera, they always seem to catch the awkward moments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]