CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

When it comes to racing DSmike is going to be hard to beat in 300 or 660 feet on a real track, i do not care what the rest have in there machines DSmike is going to win more than he loses. The fastest quads that i have ever come across have all been DS's, Scooby, DSmike, Jeffinrivercity and Samcoeds. I hope to change that this year

Old 02-25-2003, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

I hope to change it to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 10:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ya, Its very interesting to see the difference when it comes to striat drags! At Gecko rode, DSmike was putting SEVERE *** whoopings on EVERYBODY!!! I don't know why poeple find it hard to believe that DSmike can beat Jeff,AZsand,and Scooby at the 300-600ft flat sand drags. ITS what he does man!! Some people race the "hill" and some people race the "Clock". ANd when the clock(not the dyno) says your fast, your FAST!

I know Scooby is making corrections(as we speak) to get his DS pointed the right way, but he will be the first to say that DSmike is the **** When it comes to Dragracing.

Everyone knows set-up is alot, may not be everything, but it is alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Scooby is close on the flat drags NOW. The last time he was at the Trailer Park he beat me from start to finsh (660 FEET). In the past you could beat him to 300 or more feet and then he would fly by. It took a while but he has built the ultimate dragger. Dsmike is the best at what he does and in 300 few can make a race out of it with him

Old 02-26-2003, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well bigger your right! steve is fast but he lies like a dog so who can belive what he say's. Except his bubby 14 who has the same problem and no mike no one seen us run at gecko alls they know is what i told them the truth you beat me two out of three and you probaly are lying to them about that too .Try someting new its called the truth
you say your trail bike. Your pieces of trash couldn't make it to the hill on there own there trash they are fast but there so twisted they are worthless as rider bikes. But you try to make it sound as if you grab a six pack and head to the trails with those things and people who haven't seen your pieces of trash belive this!! and it don't matter what your lying little a$$ says my bike took out your trash at the hill !!! and now you beat gary at the hill i thought jeff was the only one you ran at the hill ???????? and why every time your losing dose your bike pop out the tail pipe and you say oh it wasn't running right . get it right you ride trash and 14 if you blow any more hot air up steves butt your going to blow the little bugger up keep your lips too yourself.

Well now i feel better [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] im gone

Old 02-26-2003, 01:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider

AZsand- It is funny that you actually believe what you type. LOL I would be upset too if i spent as you say- More money on my race bike than most have in there fleet. Only to come up with 73 HP on alky and Nittro, i would not call that fast. Jeff's old motor. whoop te do. Ever wonder why jeff got rid of that motor???????????? How about he wanted a bigger more powerful quad. You already settle for less. lol You have been hanging around the king to much. lol You are not even the top dog in Gilbert AZ. I thought you said you were not coming back to this sight last week. Do not even bother to send me another pm threaten to beat me up. lol I saw you running around at FSW's in your pajamas. I am not worried. If you were actually fast i would be the first to admit it. But you are not. There are plenty of DS's and rappys that you are not in the top 10 my friend.

Be creative and build a motor instead of buying a hand me down. The way you stroke your self you are going to blow or go blind one of these days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 01:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZSAND!!

Whats up man!!

I can't believe you would come on here and call DSmike quads TRASH!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Not everyone has the extra money to dump into a bunch of Chrome, and titanium. Why can't you just say that DSmike is fast, and give them the credit that is DOO???!!! They went to FSW's and rode Every day and never once had a problem, Raced everyone(that would race them) and never complained. Hey man, I know these guys pretty damn well, and they are 2 of the most NON **** talking guys on this forum. They let thier quads speak for themselves, and NEVER put anyone down! especially about cosmetic ****.

Oh! and I was thier at Gecko Road, and so was about 10 other forum members, You NEVER won a race, adnd the races I saw you were not within a couple bike lenghts(if that). Man you were the first one to admit to the losses at Gecko road, but now you say different, and make it sound like it was a fluke,and thier bikes are TRASH??

Your WAY off base man!WTF!!

I certainly hope you do feel better, about putting someones quad down, to make yourself feel better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 02-26-2003, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] gettin chilly around here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 02:24 AM
Trailblazer

what makes my bike NOT a trail dune bike? the 4" swingarm? that is the only thing that is aftermaket besides the motor work.

samcoe has hit the trails late at night with us at little sahara before. i ride everyweekend and its not just drag racing. thats why i have the yellow quad. isn't that why you have you play bike? don't be mad at me becauce a shade tree bike beat you. its all fun and games. i race about 90% banshee's around here. i lose all the time.

Old 02-26-2003, 02:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Steve- I would not waste your time or gas to go race that fool. He said last week he was never getting back on here. You beat him in front of everyone and he seems to forget. You could meet him and beat him 10 for 10 and 3 weeks later he will forget. Must be something in the air out there. The trash comments were way off base. I would not race that fool. The guys with real quads know that you can handle him. So save the gas money. He will probably get some crayons out and......................................

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run