CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 03:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

Man I thought the Rappy guys had it out for each other. This is sad just plain old damn sad. Why in the world would you want to talk about anybody, especialy somebody as nice and helpfull as DSMike, like that is beyond me. envy??? Grow up man.

Old 02-26-2003, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

Don't expect this kind of stuff to ever end, theres always someone out there thats gotta talk sh*t about other peoples bikes. Just ignore those jelous bastards.

Old 02-26-2003, 04:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider

AZ went to the same charm school as air did. lol

Old 02-26-2003, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

Are you guys sure that Richard even wrote that? Just doesnt seem like him. He has always been one of the coolest guys to party with when i have been around and he has been more than gracious with helping me out. Just doesnt seem like him.

Old 02-26-2003, 10:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

demon,

I was thinking the same thing, Atleast I hope thats what it is. I like AZsand, he is a generous guy, and SEEMED to have alot af class about him, a real striaght talker.

But I beleive that these comment are his, cause I remember awhile back him getting alittle sideways about a race up banshee hill, that he said he won against DSmike, and DSmike don't remember ever running AZsand up the hill. Its not like DSmike has memory loss, he has asked me several times if he raced AZsand up the hill,and what the outcome was. I CANT REMEMBER EITHER!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

It seems to me that the only West coast guy that give DSmike any Credit for being fast is AirRaptor. And everyone thier at FSW nows how fast his 727 was, but still AirRaptor, says the Steve(DSmike) beat him consistantly by 8-10 bike-lenghts!!! Who else thier can say that??? Airraptor, mabye you can tell us who all could beat you by 10 lenghts(consistantly).

Like I said, I was BLOWN away at AZsand comments, and hope that someone else is playing a cruel joke on all of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

BIggerisbetter.

Old 02-26-2003, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

AZSAND do you always make fun of peoples bikes because that don't have the money you do to throw into them like you do? do you not think i would like the chrome and bigger motors or just a stage 3? its not because i don't want one.

we do what we can on our funds, thats why we have stage 2's from RWR. they seem to have alot of bang for the bucks.

Old 02-26-2003, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Holy Sheett!!!!! Look what I started. I have nothing to put in here because I never made it to Gecko that weekend and I never saw then run the hill either. However I can say this, from what I heard DSMike is fast. Like has been said "that's what he does" Is it fair to say that DSMike may not have the fastest quad but is the fastest 300' and 660' racer? I can tell you from riding with AZSand that his 760 is fast, and is getting faster. He is always trying new things to make it work as best as possible. He is in the process of trying new cams right now. He hasn't even had his 760 very long to experiment with. Although DSMike has tried several setups and obviously has found a great setup. And as far as riding goes everytime that I've been duning with AZ he only drags 20% of the time all the other times he is out duneing. And all of his bikes are 100% duneable. I've never seen DSMike's so I can't speak for them.

Old 02-26-2003, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Azsands 760 will be fast but it has to be really fast to beat DSmike. I know DS mike beat Randy more than once and hardly even got credit for it. Just rememeber though that same 760 has dominated the hill at Sand Mtn Nevada for a whole year.

Old 02-26-2003, 03:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Steve is faster no if's or butt's. He was consitently faster than Randy at atoka. Randy had more than just a base 760.

Old 02-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

I say lets stop talking shiSSS and get it on no more talking bad about each other set a time and place and lets get it on ds mike has invited me and my bike to tag along i am IN lets do it . PS HAVE DIESEL CAN TRAVEL.

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run