CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

it figures the other post would disappear!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

was the other thread getting bad? why did it get deleted? it seem clean the last time i looked at it. but i had alot of replys on it and i didn't get to read them.

Old 02-26-2003, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

No it wasnt getting bad just people stating there opinions on the TRASH from the west![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND you can't even get one of your friends to post that you beat me why would anyone else believe just waht you say? its funny we raced and noone watch that. grow up and stop thinking you are the fastest person alive.

your the big whoop rider and would not even race at 4SW's. why was that again? if your so fast why didn't you race? i told everyone i would race them on the banshee side.

i think its about 1000miles between us so so were along 500 miles should be in the middle. i guess it will be a walk in the park for you to smoke me so you shouldn't ahve any trouble making it. you have no worries. i'm the one with the poor boy bike you like to make fun of.

i have never had to get on here and post like this.

so lets stop it right now and let our bikes do the talking.

(P.S. bring your rider i want no excuess)

Old 02-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Frist mike no one except me my rider and you and your father i guess seen it and and i would not involve any one else. if they won't speak up and i don't feel i need to explain my actions or what i said !! And i don't have to be mister nice guy all the time if i feel some ones lying im going to speak up. it took awhile to build up to that point and i said how i feel if any one don't like it oh well and bigger it was coming for awhile and i held back because i knew you guy's are frinds and i do think highly of you and if this affects or friendship so be it but i can't help the way i feel

And you guy' keep bring up gecko ive always said from the start he beat me two out of three when i started pulling steve his bike was running bad time to quit what he did not bother telling any one is my bike stood on end both times he took me but then did you see that bigger???? but it dose not matter my bad i should have set up better ! and yes mike and steve are two hell of a nice guy's but dose that mean they can't lie ???? and steve or who ever if you were at the hill thursday night i belive it was thursday night And seen me go over the top of the hill you'd know why i did not run at FSW and if any one that was there can tell you i was running the whoops all by myself !!!! and the statement that steves bikes never broke is way off i belive that was my green truck that hauled it back too camp ????

Old 02-26-2003, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

the chain broke is that consider a big time break down?

lets just see who fsater in the middle on film.

Old 02-26-2003, 11:37 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i don't have all the best set-ups but i have a few, isn't hard to have a bike run the hill, and then go to the flats and win? i know when i was stock i was geared 17-40 and thought i did well on the flats , but got killed on the hill. well went 15-43 and it rocked at the hill but i had to except the flats for what i could get. it seems dsmike is great at flat drags, and seems to know a lot about ds's. azsand seems to have a great set-up for hills, and now that he has a 6"extended swingarm, things can only get better for him, a guy that comes on here and shares all his findings can't be bad, and i would figure that would mean he would be the first to admitted a lose, and the first to set up a rematch. well seems there is some nice people and seems that the next fsw's would be a nice place to rematch, take a year and get ready, oh yeah and have some fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND you can't even get one of your friends to post that you beat me why would anyone else believe just waht you say? its funny we raced and noone watch that. grow up and stop thinking you are the fastest person alive.
I hope that this wasn't directed at me. Like I said before I was not there either time therefore I don't have the right to chime in. I'm not going to say that he beat you if I wasn't there to see it. AZ has said that you beat him twice on flats. What else do you want? Like Sandman said, I think that you have a great setup for flat 300 AZ has a better setup for the hill. So how will this get settled, one race on flat and one on the hill. What will that prove?

Please keep me out of this, I was not a witness.

I don't have an issue with DSMike or AZ saying what they feel. They are both competative guys. However 14 has chimed in here many times with absolutely nothing but bashing remarks not related to the issue. So do us all a favor and SHUT UP!!!!!! No one wants to hear it. Your already the # 1 member in posts so you don't have to pad your stats.

Old 02-27-2003, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

No i wasn't talking about you. i have talk with some of his riding buddies and none of them watch us race the hill. if we would have race he might have beat me. did he beat airraptor up the hill? i feel he gives honest opinions on here.

and he never beat me on the road. he never caught up to me. and i also wheelie alot. they ever have me on tape wheeling.

like i said we can all forget the trash talking and just fire up the rotax. they sound much better than all of us.

Old 02-27-2003, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

Amen to that.

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run