CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 10:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

well it seems i steped in the trash pit i called a liar on his lies and all his local trailer park trash want to keep continuing to talk trash i hve known since i was a kid my old man told me when i was young. trash is trash and when you lay with trash you come up smelling like trash .well you boy's i don't like the smell.Lie amongst yourselfs !!!

trx260 i am an *** i have alway's been an *** thats what they call people who speak there minds but if i would have aproblem with you i would bring it straight to you get it in the open and get it settled .but your boy's like waiting until there out of actual range and start make up their truth. A and they seem to have a pretty loyal group of trash talker and pit punks as we call them so live amonst the trash if you want im moving on!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2003, 01:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Maybe your therapist can help you deal with your problems today. My dad says you will run across many fools in your life. You are a prime example. You started this with the intent to create havoc on the forums. Otherwise you would have taken care of this like a man and talked to DSmike on the phone or thru pm's, instead of posting your little pissy thoughts in the open forum. I would like to race you but, i am not willing to spend 4 days to travel to and from. Had FSW's not been a cluster *** some real racing could have taken place. I met many wonderful people at FSW's over a few days. I made a point to get out and meet people. I only saw you once at the dyno but that was enough for me. I would have thought that the organizers of that event would have made a point to circulate and talk to the people that travel great distances

Old 02-28-2003, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

AZSAND i told the same thing here i told at 4SW's. when we got back from teh road i told everyone that ask the same thing i have posted. if i would have lost i would have told them that.

Hell you might be able to smoke my butt, butt intil it happens i'm not agreeing to it. i've be smoke alot and have always posted it. i posted how fast Rex was when he took me to school. and that wasn't just on this forum.

you posted 5.2's in 300', i posted 5.0's in 300'. i beat you on the road. whats the deal. its on paper and everyone there seen it. but you. then you get off calling my bike trash. i drove it to the hill everyday. both bikes. if you bring my your bike without your motor i will put my motor in it and run the same times i am running now.(if not faster, you have better and lighter parts)

Old 02-28-2003, 02:37 PM
Trailblazer

I am new to all this ,so who was the fastest there. Azsand who did you get beat by,Dsmike who did you get beat by?

Old 02-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

i got beat by
jeff
scooby
raptor (not for sure what his name was).
FASTN2002.(a banshee guy)
and good ole bigger is better

Old 02-28-2003, 04:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey there AZSAND !!! Why dont you NUT UP or STFU, DSMIKE offferd to meet ya half way get it on !!! if your so sure of yourself LMAO, I,ve done busi- with Mike for a long time he,s never lied to me, and it sounds like no one else either , PS dont start with me cause i garruntie you cant run with my piece of TRASH !!! DUNETRASH that is , and its only 350cc !!!! LMMFAO !!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2003, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BANSHEEPILOT
I am new to all this ,so who was the fastest there. Azsand who did you get beat by,Dsmike who did you get beat by?
Sparks took home the prize, they were the fastest, not necesarily the most powerful, but the fastest.

The rest of this is just bs. At first I thought it was just friendly bench racing and bsing, but it has turned into personal attacks and name calling.

Guess even grown men act like children some times.

Bat

Old 02-28-2003, 08:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

At the hill only jeff 1 AZ sand 0 jeffs bike was hurting

2001 Raptor2001 1 AZ sand 2 my rider stood straight up still caught 2001

blackds 0 AZsand 1 Blacks nitrous wasn't working

sparks blue 690 1 AZsand 2 wheelied again less than a bike win he's was runnig like a mad dog

and every one else is claiming abnesia so ill leave it at that. 2001 raptor 2001 is the one that beat steve i was told of this the other day but was waiting for him to bring it up frist!!!!

And j-drag oh yea !!!!

Old 02-28-2003, 08:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well i appoligize AZSAND- you are the DS God

Old 02-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Does that mean that DSMike has to climb down from that extremely tall pedistall that you guys built for him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run