CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what does a basic 760 run

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2003, 03:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what does a basic 760 run

yea, im still waiting on TRIPLE to start on my chassis. i was suppose to have it next week, but i dont think he is going to make it. i hope he does. he has about 2K worth of parts of mine already. im looking forward to seeing how your DS will run in that light chassis, should be extremely fast.

Old 02-27-2003, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

i just hope i can get it. the banshee motor put me back. now the weather is bad and i can't work. you wouldn't be looking for a shee would you?

might have to sell it and put that cash into the DS. are you going to go to the trailer park races with us? should be some fast shee down there for you to take a bite out of.

also there is a jamboree in genoa NE. that maybe we can get so silver lake boys to meet us there. if we can make it ourselfs. i know we have both had problems with them.

Old 02-27-2003, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

STEVE no i don't have the time to waste on you. If it burns you so much i will pay your way if you can truley dune with me and pull me on the hill you don't even have to beat me on the flats just when i jump you jump lets show these people who's blowing and who's going if you don't wish to play no problem. I actualy have a life and it dose not rest on people on here liking me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2003, 11:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Airraptor- you should have taken me up on the offer. You would have won the trophy on my quad if that was all you got beat by. I should have had you as a "hired gun" on my quad

Old 02-27-2003, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

Blah, Blah, Blah, WHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of Drama Queens we have on here!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Moderator? LOCK iT UP WILL YA!!!!!??????

Old 02-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

Nah... let them talk. It is just talk after all, and if this thread is locked I'm sure there will be another thread.

Hey dsmike, when is that shindig in Genoa, NE? Is it just racing or what? I'd like to meet some people on this board and see what a "trash" DS looks like.

Old 02-28-2003, 12:21 AM
Trailblazer

AZSAND my black bike does not dune. you know that and everyone else. my yellow bike has already posted better times than you NON dune bike. you didn't drive your 760 to the hill. i drove both of my bike there. everyday!!!!!!!!!!

why pay my trip? just meet me half way. we could possibly put some money down since your tring to give it away. i would like to have a race with you on a track so everything can be settled. you run your mouth alot lets see if your quad can run to.

i think alot of members would show up and watch us race. then no cring. if i lose i WILL post it and come back next year ready. not cry. this gets nowhere.

and by the way alot of member i have rode with and jump with. do you want me to tell them to give you there .2 cents? (DSMIKE)

Old 02-28-2003, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

The way I see it AZsand....you're a chickensh!t. You won't even meet him halfway to easily beat his bike..or so you say. And what is this bs about jumping and riding around the dunes on a drag bike? I thought you won a drag race..not an enduro race? The yellow bike would easily do your "enduro" and still beat you in a drag race. That's not the bike you said you beat though. You say you can beat the black bike? Then do it.

Old 02-28-2003, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well 14s bitch speaks up you boy's keep talking the fact is none of you punks would have the ***** to have spoke to me in this manner in person but your some tough cookied on the internet with the exception of bigger all of you are just internet mouses!!! And oh well talk as you might you have to look at your chicken $hit little faces in the mirror not me.

Old 02-28-2003, 12:43 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Steve- unless it is a halfway deal i would not mess with it. Why be gone 3 or 4 days while AZsand is in the comforts of his home. That is a long trip out there and back.

Quick Reply: what does a basic 760 run