CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend?

Yeah, I knew who you were talking about. I didn't know his name was dana, we've been trying to hook up at Dumont but never seem to run into each other at the hill. I doubt I can beat him he only weighs 150lbs. I'm running the stage 1 Hotcam, he has the stage 2 Webcam. But, If I can't beat him, I'll just put Justin on and It should be a better result for my quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2003, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I think Justin could stay with him on your quad. I know Justin could beat him on mine for sure! No, I menat the guy with the Bomb with the red light was there and his name is Mario. He doesn't run NOS or Alchohol. He was running some other crazy mixture.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ah, my bad. LOL sometimes I feel like a nut, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

We're going to be at Dumont this weekend. I know you just went but, gonna be able to go?

Old 03-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well I am supposed to go see my folks with my brother in LV, I might make a day trip out there on Saturday but I don't know. I may have my quad tore down by Wedensday, and I will be with out maybe until Easter weekend. Man it was hotter than hell out there this weekend!!!

Old 03-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Tony did he happen to mention who his mech was and how much of a savings is it over Elliot or Gary.
Gald to see your back in one peice dude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Find any more slipery razors.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

What the heck are you doing to your quad now? Its suppose to be cooler this weekend. Hope it doesn't get windy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well, post by Friday if your able to show up saturday so we'll know to look for you.

Old 03-10-2003, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

Not sure what I am doing but something! It might be get sent up river!! I am going to Drakart tommorw and doing some investigating![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I will let you know by Friday if I can make it.

Old 03-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Mario had a bit of a methanol + 105 octane + lead = nasty smelling Sh*t but it ran very strong, those red lights are cool, easy to spot him when i wanted to get my butt handed to me. With these 8 paddles im sure that I wont hold up as well as I could with 10 paddles as Mario assured me. I want to give some 10 paddles a try, maybe ill have some by easter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I need to beat that fat guy on the banshee, its embarissing being about 150 pounds and being beat by someone who is 250+ Not only was it embarissing but I looked at the biggest plumbers crack for 8 seconds up the hill (after he caught up after my hole shots)

Old 03-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO xxDumontxx. That was some funny ****. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2003, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

LOL ya, i think it was jim that saw me get beat by this guy by about 5 bikelengths, I still have nightmares about that hill climb.

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend?