CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend?

Tony sent you a PM

Old 03-11-2003, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XxDumontRaptorxX
Mario had a bit of a methanol + 105 octane + lead = nasty smelling Sh*t but it ran very strong, those red lights are cool, easy to spot him when i wanted to get my butt handed to me. With these 8 paddles im sure that I wont hold up as well as I could with 10 paddles as Mario assured me. I want to give some 10 paddles a try, maybe ill have some by easter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I need to beat that fat guy on the banshee, its embarissing being about 150 pounds and being beat by someone who is 250+ Not only was it embarissing but I looked at the biggest plumbers crack for 8 seconds up the hill (after he caught up after my hole shots)

yes, Mario is faster than I am but then I never claim to be the fastest.
Cosidering he has a 105mm piston and he's running Methanol, I think I do pretty good against him.

He runs stock gearing so he won't race you from the bottom of the hill. He always wants to get a running start.

DumontRaptor be carefull, 10 paddles may be too much.

I only run 9's.

By the way, the fat guy on the Banshee has a Trinity 420 long rod kit in it!

I can't beat him either!

Old 03-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Al,

You gonna be at Dumont this weekend? We'll be there Sat,Sun.

Old 03-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

it might be too much for now, but i plan on modding my bike more later and want top have the paddle for it. I dont want to have an 8 paddle then buy a 9 paddle then buy a 10 paddle. I dont have that kinda moeny to burn

Old 03-11-2003, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Was good meeting you Dana...I like your style even if you do ride a Rapper...ya didn't throw roost in my face and you keep your shirt tucked in--say no 2 crack! ROTFLMAO!!!

Mario's DS...me and Tony hangin at the hill when this obnoxious smelling DS pulled up to start so I meandered over whilst Tony was shaking his head at me as to say, "you don't want none of that"...SURE I DO...I hung with him through the half a doz whoops (okay maybe the first three) at the bottom of the hill and then it was like watching the space shuttle blasting off...definately a fast DS! A contender that should have been at FSW.

Tony...what else can I say but...thanks AGAIN for the hospitality and for putting up with my antics...your one cool dude. Glad we were able to salvage your bearings to finish out the weekend...only took a sixer, a fixer, a cusser, and two hours of hustling some grease (then returning the hustled grease after we found we BOTH already had some) and making phone calls to weakazz no callin back mfrs...and we still got er done...piece of cake! Boy we sure put the FU in F-U-N don't we?

Al...preshiate cha lettin me ride the sandpig...that was sweet! Now I've riden bigger's "bull", the Vegas "pig", and Tony's #5...whoah, I'm COOL...LOL!!

And lastly I just want to say to all you west coast guys that I've met that you represent well and when I get home I'll try to stop all those nasty rumors...YO!

Jim

Old 03-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Jim,

Twas a pleasure hangin with you at 4sw's. Wish we could have hung out again this past weekend at Dumont. We shall meet up again someday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Take care,

David

Old 03-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Like wise Jim, BTW LMAO at the post. I will try to make a few more trips up to dumont before easter. I talked to Mario on the phone and he wants to get together at dumont sometime again and ride around. I think it would be cool to make another trip up to dumont with him, he is a great guy to hang out with. wshrdskin you should try to come up with us, from the sound of it we might be a good race give or take 2 bike lengths. I might be putting on a new front sprocket on my bike and see how it works out, might gain a tooth and try to get 3rd gear hauling better, or might drop a tooth and shoot for 4th gear, need someone close to my speed to test them out to see which is faster. See you guys around.

Old 03-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

BTW wshrdskin were you out there presidents day weekend, I raced a little kid (looked like 11 year old) who was on a quad that looked alot like yours. Maybe it was your son???

Old 03-12-2003, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Jim, thanks again for your company and all your help. You are ok in my book J-CAT!! LOL Your welcome any time at the Litterbox!!

Old 03-12-2003, 09:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes, we were there pres weekend. Never saw you, looked and looked. My son was not the kid with the orange shirt on. My son did spank him though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend?