CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont this weekend?

yea and i am tired of seeing the a$$ end of your raptor, but you know what,it looks like mine...

and will someone race xxdumontriderxx so we can figureout who he is, i think you guy's ran into him this weekend..

Old 03-12-2003, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tony and Jim ( a guy we met at 4sw's) met and rode with him as did Al this past weekend. He's a light kid of 150lbs so I'm sure I won't have anything for him. We'll have to leave that up to the lighter riders, IE RaptorRyan, Bronson and my son. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Naw Sam, we are gonna have to stay where we are for a while. The next steps cost a little money. Gonna have to cash in some empty beer cans to get that kind of cash.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I think the next one that may be a 3 dayer is Easter Weekend. Might not actually be one but we'll prolly make it one if ya know what I mean.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

i should be ready by then,i am heading to the desert this weekend for my dad's b- day and i will be at the dunes the next trip,be at red rock or dove springs if you cant make it to dumont ,you are more than welcomed to join...laters guy's off work..

Old 03-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor03
as soon as that tax check rolls in,i have the rims and tires done but need the speed,cant wait to get out with you guys again,when is the next big trip to dumont or glamis,like a4 day weekend or 3 day weekend,let me know so i can take the days off..

so how is the bike running,and it is hell a cheaper than the craycraft686....

buy the time i get it done im sure you or larry will have a trick up your sleeve..
Like Larry said easter, but I don't know if it will be a 3 dayer or not for me until the time is a lot closer. As for tricks, I'm done with my quad other than a port job, maybe, someday, not anytime soon for sure. I'll be spending my little bits of money here and there maintaining etc. I might be having the one way bearing going out or other problems, Been hearing extra amounts of Engine noise in that area latly, not real loud but it's noticable to me anyway. Thinking of getting the gaskets that I'll need and take that side case off after this weekend and see what I can see.

Old 03-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

good luck, and let me know about the wear and tear or what you see..

Old 03-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

Ya, Tony, Jim, Mario (and family), al, and I were all over at dumont for the weekend. I havnt been able to hook up with any of the other rappy guys when i am over at dumont, I will be there on easter weekend for sure. Maybe we need to do something so we can identify ourselves, but raptor03 werent u there this past weekend??? I practicly lived over at comp hill saterday nite and sunday morning, from who i raced i was the fastest rappy running the hills. Mario was undoubtably the fastest 4-stroke there even with the problems he was having, but like the great man once said, "With power leaves realiability, with reliability loses power." But this wont always hold true :-/

Old 03-13-2003, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Here's a pic of Jim airing it out.

Jim's big air.

Old 03-16-2003, 10:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

ANGRY BAJA , youve been very sneaky about your ds mods currently in production ,I heard you were getting a a seriosly knarly combination!!!!! hopefully it will be done by the the 21st or 22nd, a few freinds and I are headed to dumont on the 21st ,and there will be some contenders there for sure ... let me know

Old 03-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
ANGRY BAJA , youve been very sneaky about your ds mods currently in production ,I heard you were getting a a seriosly knarly combination!!!!! hopefully it will be done by the the 21st or 22nd, a few freinds and I are headed to dumont on the 21st ,and there will be some contenders there for sure ... let me know

Quick Reply: Dumont this weekend?