CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

This broken wrist thing is bumming me out

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This broken wrist thing is bumming me out

when they took the accident report at the hospital i told them i was a tree hugger and i tripped over a root trying to save a tree. that way it wasn't a atv accident![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

...man, that Sooner guy cracks me UP!!! ...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There will be no sympathy sex at my house, that's for sure....You guys are right, it could be worse, but the wife would be madder if it was. No pins or anything, just a bright yellow cast..Every where we went today everybody asked the same question, and my 9 year old was telling everybody that he beat me up..

Old 03-07-2003, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

Now is your chance to learn how to use your feet like your hands. I saw a documentary on a boy who didn't have any arms so he learned to use his feet for everything....to get dressed, button his shirt, comb his hair, brush his teeth, etc.
I wonder if he ever got athlete's goober?

Old 03-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Range Rover

Did my right wrist about three weeks ago on the DS. I didn't break it though, just dislocated all the bones in the back of the hand, and tore all the ligaments that hold the wrist to the arm.

It sucks not being able to ride, but at the same time I have all kinds of time to order up all the go-fast parts now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 10:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

wayne the wife will get over it, they just take a while, that is funny that you have a 9 year old, i have a 9 year old and one of the main reasons he is here i was at home with a broke wrist so that gave a little more time for those special moment with the wife, i always think about that when i look at the cut on my arm and then look at him,he wouldn't be here if not for the break, pretty good deal at this point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well it will get to the point people will stop asking, hang in there i know it sucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2003, 11:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I broke my *** one time jumping a 350X at Silver Lake. Had to sit on a donut for about 6 weeks. I drive 33 miles one way to work and back every day - that was the worst prat of it all. It hurt pretty bad for 6 months, and to this day still gets pretty sore after a hard day of riding. Took a while for mandy to get over that one, but she did eventually.

Old 03-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

LMFAO@hightower about the donut.

Just remember what my friend told me last trip when I crashed three times......"if you don't crash your not going fast enough"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-07-2003, 11:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Razorcat
Listen to Dr. Biggerisbetter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He is right about the weather being crappy anyways...let 'er heal up and then you'll be good to go for the good weather ridin' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hey, I like that!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].............Dr. Biggerisbetter(yeah!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Biggerisbetter.

Old 03-07-2003, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

Wayne,
I broke my left wrist in Oregon a few years back while on a trip up there. I rented a polaris for a day and rode!
These should make ya laugh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
One Handed Roosting (yeah right)
Posing with the helmet cam
There is one of these pic's in a shop (Discovery Point) up there titled "Don't try this at home"

Currently I am on crutches from a kick starter kicking back and tearing my Achilles tendon. If I had a dime for everytime someone said 'You going to put electric start on your quad" I'd be rich!

Quick Reply: This broken wrist thing is bumming me out