CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Full system exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full system exhaust.

Also AZ, what do you think of the ron wood system?

Old 03-13-2003, 12:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

pushin did you think any about the gearing we were talking about last night, my wife beats piped ds, raptors and banshees all the time oh and a predator last time we went, and she doesn't run a pipe, gary sent out a woods today so that is going to change. but since you already have the slip on i would recommend working the gearing and the clutch springs, for a $100 or less you will get some amazing results. so unless you have lots of money to throw at your machine you might give that a lot of thought. and if you don't have a cdi i would spend money there first, before another pipe. sorry kind of messy there, but i hate to see you spend money that is hard to get and maybe not get the results you wanted. my friend run that fmf and they get some good results out of it. the guy that helps us with our machines moded one and it made a difference over the other ones stock fmf, so there is some work that can be done to that pipe to help.

Old 03-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Well pusin i have totaled out 2 ron woods pipes airing out and didn't you sig say your 15 you will send that pipe to hell in a hand basket !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you did say you air out didn't you?? but as far as power gose it awesome !!!! and they do rust after awhile or at least the frist generation did?

And on i have never managed to hit a graydon yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hey sand you need to share the winning info with me too!! i thought we were bud's

Old 03-13-2003, 12:48 AM
Elite Pro Rider

azsand it is just all things i've got from reading your threads, oh could you start r&ding a Lt80 ashley says she needs a little more power on the little quad, no gears you know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2003, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

I have my gearing set up good for me but I'm still stuck here. Between trinity, ct, and MBRP, I know the Trinity is the most expensive and looks almost too good to put on mine so probably ct or MBRP and the ct is the best all around pipe according to AZsand sooooo....... most likely it will be ct unless someone has something bad to say about it.......... to be continued.........maybe. Do you think this will be the best choice for the $$$$$$$ AZsand?

Old 03-13-2003, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

What is that supposed to mean sandman?

Old 03-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

didn't we have a thread last night about the slip-on pipe, and we thought gearing would help with the power you are looking for, i maybe wrong i thought it was you.

Old 03-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

oh sorry i missed a few lines in there azsand knows what it was about, he has a race with a 7 year old at ds days, she want a piece of his 760. she has a Lt80 and a ds 90 it has 4 gears and is really fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2003, 01:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Thats it im bringing a jockey!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2003, 01:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

that might be a little hard to explain to a 7 year old why you wouldn't want to ride your own quad. but i think she has a offical rule book and she will see what it says about a sub rider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Full system exhaust.