CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Shock & AWE!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2003, 12:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

no if they lived there under him they would be happy to see us there!

Old 03-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Range Rover
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Can I get an AMEN brother!!!

Old 03-22-2003, 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Shock & AWE!!!!!

Just be glad none of you guys have to live as close to hordes of those Anti-War freaks as the guys out here in LA do. There are scads of Anti-War protesters out all day and possibly all night marching yelling, blah blah blah. I don't mind them speaking their peace, I feel they are wrong but it is their right to speak. However, one REALLY bad thing about them doing that and their 'civil disobedience' as they call it (these morons will literally lay down in mass numbers in the middle of the street to block traffic!) This BS they are pulling keeps as many as 250 police occupied trying to manage idiot demonstrators instead of watching for terrorists trying to bomb something or kill a couple of thousand people.

I think some of these people who are so confined to the city loose their perspective on how the world works. It really appears to me that these people think the world actually revolves around the city that they are in, and that the rest of the world functions the same way the city does. Maybe they figure if negotiations work between two hostile companies it should work just the same between two hostile countries? I'd have to say that theory wont fly. I wish there was a 'good' was to educate the masses on this stuff, as was mentioned before these morons need ALOT of education.

Also in 1992-ish when the first gulf war ended, myself and a couple of my friends went to our nearest military base (at the time that was the now closed MCAS El Toro, in Orange County, CA) and waited & watched as the troops came in then as they were finally released from duty we were there in mass numbers to shake the hands and thank the people who had gone to fight for our country. It was a really great feeling, heck I was only like Fifteen or Sixteen at the time but it really made me feel good to be able to thank the men & women who had done their duty for us.

If you live near any military base when you hear about our guys & gals coming home, you might see about heading on over to thank them in person - you'll really enjoy the experience.